Furdle Badmin

Author Topic: Furdle Badmin  (Read 8904 times)

Question, how does this even count as "admin stuff"? He's making a weed farm. Isn't that an integral part of the game? I wouldn't consider that "admin stuff".

Furdle loves to ban people when he sees his server is popular,

It makes him think that he has now some sort of greater power. (his ego has always been guiding him)

The point you made was correct, the reasoning behind it was incorrect.

He doesn't ban people just because his server is populated. He bans people because they offend him in some way.
As much as he has a right to do this, It doesn't change the fact that for the most part the ban here was unwarranted.

Furdle loves to ban people when he sees his server is popular,

It makes him think that he has now some sort of greater power. (his ego has always been guiding him)
Do you ever take a step back and think, "woah, some of the posts I make are really loving stupid"?

"Doing admin stuff" I love how he was unclear about what he was doing. For all we know he could have been using admin to make his massive drug farm. But hey, that's completely okay. Totally counts as admin work.

Seriously, do you really need to ban someone for not knowing you were doing "Important admin things"

when really all you could have been doing is using admin to cheat at your own server? I don't see why he had to be banned.

But hey, it's your server. You can be an starfish to people who enjoy, and support your server all you want and probably no one will ever do anything to make you change your mind about it.

I would've banned you too, forgetwit. He's doing something important, he's allowed to be immune from this stuff if he's doing 'admin stuff' because 'admin stuff' is what runs the server.

It's like you are handicapped or something lol

>host a server about killing and stealing
>build a weed farm
>get killed
>ban the killer for killing you as you were doing "admin stuff"
>???
>proft

sounds totally right to me.

I actually agree with Furdle here.
It's annoying as richards when you're doing something as an admin and some little kid things it'd be funny to kill you or hit you or whatever.

I understand Furdle's attitude, but what he seems to be missing is, that regular players have to deal with this stuff all of the time.

furdle is excessive with bans bun eh, i don't run the server, he does.
also i should clear this up bc half of it is about me
Earlier today I had a huge ass killing spree, People were raging because I found them fast enough to pop' em. So Siba decides to kick me because him and facebot agree that I am "Ruining the fun" of the server. GTA is supposed to be the game where you Flash Mob, do drugs be an starfish. They were both telling me to "Kill in moderation."
i know GTA is really just killing everyone but... there was something about you and what you did that was incredibly obnoxious. i don't know if it was you or some other guy but didn't you say you were up until 6am growing drugs just so you would have enough money to kill people? like damn you need to take a break then.
plus, it was also a consensus - siba had just told me that you were getting pretty annoying, and (again, might be another guy) there was some outcry of you being an starfish.
And whenever I now try to do what I normally do, Serial Killings, Facebot stalks me, orbing near me, crashing planes at my helicopter when I try to break prisoners out, Like. he would literally orb to get a vehicle to kill me or stop me,
i was obligated to do so by siba because of the above

and Facebot would add an "Unlisted rule" that Fedorablebunny was complaining about before he got banned by Siba when Siba joined. The unlisted rule was "Your allowed to arrest in the gunstore" How can you be allowed to arrest if your not allowed to kill, it's about the same thing since you have to respawn. Facebot kept denying that you are allowed to, but when Siba joins and I ask him, "Siba are you allowed to arrest in the gunshop" "no." he says. What the hell is wrong with this admin team, they do good work at fixing stuff, but what is wrong with they're rules? They enforce oddly around me, it just doesn't make sense.
i didn't add an unlisted rule, fedorablebunnyhipster kept shouting "Its an unwritten rule" and that "its been inforced" yet... i don't think he knows what he's saying (he's banned so w/e). eventually siba said "forget it, anything goes" because whenever it happened fedorable would usually scream about it 50 times over, but now that he's banned, it's still not really a rule, but it's just kind of common sense to not do it. can't really do anything about it now, though.
damn, this server is kinda turning me into an starfish.
also *she. i dont wanna get excessive about doing that tho :/

You should not ban people for killing you when you leave yourself open to being killed in a server structured around being able to kill each other.

It is not the player's responsibility to remember who the admins are and avoid touching them, especially when Furdle last said he was "buy[ing] a stuff load of opium"

in the scree caps, furdle never says that he's doing "admin stuff"
how was jumping pears supposed to know

how was jumping pears supposed to know
employing the same psychic powers as furdle of course

You should not ban people for killing you when you leave yourself open to being killed in a server structured around being able to kill each other.

It is not the player's responsibility to remember who the admins are and avoid touching them, especially when Furdle last said he was "buy[ing] a stuff load of opium"
I understand Furdle's attitude, but what he seems to be missing is, that regular players have to deal with this stuff all of the time.
If i could, i'd ban every forgetwit that goes around repetitively driving me over, but i can't. That's the part i was bringing up. If Furdle is annoyed by something, then he needs to do something to make sure others can't be annoyed for the same reasons

furdle has always been like this;
and you just noticed?

i'm lost on words.

If i could, i'd ban every forgetwit that goes around repetitively driving me over, but i can't. That's the part i was bringing up. If Furdle is annoyed by something, then he needs to do something to make sure others can't be annoyed for the same reasons

Wasn't Furdle only ran over once?

While planting opium to generate more ingame currency?

Or he needs to do something about his own ability to be run over if he's doing anything actually important to the server's maintenance. If he was just buying opium or whatever, then he should be just as vulnerable to getting run over as any of the other players.

The fact that he is Lord Furdle doesn't justify banning people that do exactly what the server is designed to let them do

Wasn't Furdle only ran over once?

While planting opium to generate more ingame currency?

EXACTLY THIS.