Script_LastPosition

Author Topic: Script_LastPosition  (Read 4129 times)

Script_LastPosition

This add-on allows you to save your position, and go back to it using a command.

/savePosition - Saves your coordinates

/loadPosition - Sets you back to your last saved position

/toggleLP - Decide whether non-admins can use this or not

Fast Download - http://download1349.mediafire.com/ed32sdu1m2cg/5a558ygqzzbawsg/Script_LastPosition.zip <- if it doesn't work use regular download below

Thank you and let me know what you think!
-Simpeli
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 03:02:08 AM by Radíowave »

Quite good, I guess. Don't see how this would be useful if this is admin only or the map isn't big enough.

I didn't want anyone to get mad over non-admins teleporting back to different places. I might make an update
so that you can toggle non-admin restrictions.

UPDATES:

•You may now allow non-admins to use this: /toggleLP
•Checks if you have spawned or not (if you load and are not spawned, you are automatically respawned)

UPDATES:
•Checks if you have spawned or not (if you load and are not spawned, you are automatically respawned)
Does it check if you have any lives left in slayer?

I would use this all the time if I could load my saved position even after leaving and re-joining a server. Is this possible already or no?

I would use this all the time if I could load my saved position even after leaving and re-joining a server. Is this possible already or no?
Yes. It does this already. Even if the server is shut down and then restarted, it still works.

Although I think it's a silly method how it does it. It creates a new file for every BL ID and the file only has one line of text. It should just store them as global variables in one file.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 08:22:47 AM by jes00 »

tap f8, your position is now saved
tap f7, you are now there

tap f8, your position is now saved
tap f7, you are now there
But then it doesn't save when you leave the server or if the server is shut down.

i guess? seems like a really minor thing to be concerned about but folks want scripts for every little thing, so alrighty

Also you may accidentally use the orb forgetting that you saved your spot somewhere else.

Could you possibly add in /loadpos and /savepos for quicker teleports?

couldn't you just use home events that was made a while ago?

Can you add a pref for including/excluding persistence.

couldn't you just use home events that was made a while ago?
This is for if you cant use events.
Example: you dont have the hosts trust or they are afk and cant accept your trust invite, or even if you get stuck.