Amusing negative Blockland review on Steam

Author Topic: Amusing negative Blockland review on Steam  (Read 6980 times)

what about...

....Russians?
I guess they can add him, if you look at his profile, it says it in all caps.
I only saw that one.

lol'd because childish hatred towards roblox

No I was just pointing out that hes a roblox fan calling a minecraft fan a cigarette.

No hatred, I have an account and play once and a while.

"Apparently most of the community is teenagers, which should right off the bat tell you this game is awful"
isn't that most games

Quote from: #crocaine
I'm agreeing with you on the fact that the community is stuff because of the large furry population.
what the forget

what the forget
Tempted to take the reviewers profile pic and make memes using it.

what the forget
Crocaine is Muslim. You shouldn't be surprised.

what the forget

a large furry population of like 10 active users in comparison to the 200-300+ users who play the game daily

This thread is just a circle jerk for the diehard Blockland fanboys. Sure, I do like Blockland, but I am perfectly fine if you think it's an utter pile of horsestuff. Free speech is a great thing. Don't hate on people for voicing their opinions about a motherloving lego video game.
Hacker is a known BL circle jerker, and a friend to boot. Not sure what you expected from him lol.

"and censored the hell out of his forums."

what

i had a civilized conversation with this dude.
He's a pretty cool guy actually, he just dosent like this game and thats not a valid reason to go and bash the piss out of him for it
Code: [Select]
[F³] | Wigglies: i just want to talk about
[F³] | Wigglies: WHY you think blockland is such a bad game
[F³] | Wigglies: if you have the time of course.
Damuel: Sure.
[F³] | Wigglies: for one, why do you base everything else off of minecraft? clearly blockland came out first
[F³] | Wigglies: (2004)
Damuel: I'm not sure why that matters, they're both released products that are open to the public
Damuel: You can compare Resident Evil 4 to Resident Evil 6, they're both now finished products on the market
[F³] | Wigglies: but the way you say it in your review, makes you come off as an obsessive minecraft fanboy who thinks everything that has blocks in it is obviously copying minecraft
Damuel: No, I never said Blockland was a copy
Damuel: I said they were extremely similar games
Damuel: I insulted Minecraft and it's developers plenty of times in the comments
[F³] | Wigglies: Yes, but let me quote from your review
[F³] | Wigglies: "This game is basically minecraft mixed with legos," "I'd say more specifically it's Minecraft for idiots. There's not really anything in this game that hasn't or can't be done in Minecraft with basic modding."" I mean Minecraft has the same issue but at least it's not hard to find an older community on it."..though even my 10 year old neice can understand Minecraft so... " " the game does have a similar system to Minecraft's redstone, " Since Minecraft is just voxel cubes it's ♥♥♥♥."
[F³] | Wigglies: You only insulted minecraft once.
Damuel: "
Damuel Sep 26 @ 2:38pm 
I don't like Minecraft, doesn't mean I think it's an awful game. It's still more enjoyable than Blockland.

I'm not defending Minecraft, it has probably the worst indie development team I've ever seen, the optizmization is total stuff, and the game's updates have been shoddy. Not to mention it was just bought out by Microsoft."
Damuel: Page 9
Damuel: bottom
[F³] | Wigglies: Good point.
[F³] | Wigglies: Moving on, why do you say that the Blockland forums has been so censored?
Damuel: The steam community forums
Damuel: not the blockland ones
[F³] | Wigglies: oh
Damuel: Threads being deleted and locked left and right
[F³] | Wigglies: Should have made that a bit clearer
Damuel: I guess, assumed people would realize I meant the steam forums since I posted that on Steam
[F³] | Wigglies: Some people will, some wont.
[F³] | Wigglies: And I have to apologize on behalf of the Blockland Forums about that Chargin' guy.
Damuel: I just looked up the thread, don't care really, I prefer him to the guy who was ranting about furries and bronies.
[F³] | Wigglies: anyways, thanks
[F³] | Wigglies: i didn't think you'd actually talk to me
Damuel: Sure, thanks for being reasonable/rationale and adding to discuss. Like I say on my profile page, I'll defend and argue anything I say, you're free to disagree, reviews are biased anyways, that's the point of them.
[F³] | Wigglies: Yep.
Damuel: I'll edit the review a bit I suppose, it was a bit rude saying "Minecraft for idiots". Meant it more so that it was more of a simple game, not that it was literally only played by idiots.
[F³] | Wigglies: anyways, thans for talkin to me
[F³] | Wigglies: *thanks
Damuel: Likewise.

he thinks events are similar to redstone?? what?

he thinks events are similar to redstone?? what?

he corrected that later on.

Worst steam review ever, the playtime on here isn't even legitimate. Plus, this game helps you IMPROVE your imagination. Seriously, some people from steam just don't know what a good game is when they see one.