Author Topic: Amusing negative Blockland review on Steam  (Read 7067 times)

Worst steam review ever, the playtime on here isn't even legitimate. Plus, this game helps you IMPROVE your imagination. Seriously, some people from steam just don't know what a good game is when they see one.
EDIT : his playtime isn't even legitimate.

Worst steam review ever, the playtime on here isn't even legitimate. Plus, this game helps you IMPROVE your imagination. Seriously, some people from steam just don't know what a good game is when they see one.
Omg Ima platy dius. *2 mins later* EHWEE ITS SHIIITTTTTTTT
also

Warning: while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post
SONOFA BITCH

So will this become a regular thing? Will we start randomly stuffting on every negative review? Seriously what is happening. Did the weather get to you guys or something?

So will this become a regular thing? Will we start randomly stuffting on every negative review? Seriously what is happening. Did the weather get to you guys or something?
I thought it was interesting to see a review that wasn't from /r/BlocklandIsHorrible and was just as stupid. I didn't expect this to escalate even though I probably should have.

inb4flame

so, like, we're stuffting on people not liking blockland

i thought drama-ing people was bad but man, c'mon hacker, not everyones willing to play building games with a strict community

Omg Ima platy dius. *2 mins later* EHWEE ITS SHIIITTTTTTTT
also

Warning: while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post
SONOFA BITCH
that was an 8 minute time period between your post and this one