Author Topic: Default Gold [Updated]  (Read 20935 times)

Learn2Script.

The Gold Wrench is poorly made and the the Golden Bow is badly made. You create datablocks that already exist in the Golden Bow.
"Learn2Script"

I made that statement very clear at the beginning of this topic;
"I am still learning the basics."

I'm putting forth effort to learn more about scripting, I'm trying. I do acknowledge your opinion, but that comment was unnecessary. I'm pretty sure the community acknowledges that you are smart and well experienced, no doubt. This isn't intended towards you in any offensive way. As you have your opinion, so have I. You can't expect to learn something if you don't try.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 11:40:55 AM by Yoke »

Yoke is right, he is learning the basics, so don't expect him to make a big addon like VCE when he just started coding
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 07:40:26 PM by Futurjojo »

GoldSword - a sword with long range and fast cuts
GoldGun -  a slow and powerful gun that has radius damage, direct hit does 100 damage.
GoldGunAkimbo - ^ with another gun
GoldSMG - a entrepreneur -ass rapid fire smg that shoots 3 at a time, 5 dmg
GoldSniper - like gold gun but slightly more slower and powerful
GoldPushBroom - pushes really far
GoldSkis - goes fast and jumps can be made with them
also the effect for for when the bullet gets contact with a block or player should be a gold sparkle (not including pushbroom)

"Default Gold"

GoldSMG - a entrepreneur -ass rapid fire smg that shoots 3 at a time, 5 dmg
GoldSniper - like gold gun but slightly more slower and powerful
Not default.

Sticking with the Default Weapons. Fixed the GoldBow, now working properly.
Topic updated.

On Pecon's Server, The golden wrench was able to heal teammates on alt-click. Does this Add-on have the same function?
Unfortunately, no. But I could look into that. I might make a couple versions of each weapon w/ different effect, sounds, colors, ect. Still brainstorming.

Bump. Someone please repost a working link for us people that didnt get a chance to get the new version.
Links have been fixed and updated.

Dude. Instead of making four posts, just use the edit button.

can you make this into one large package rather than having separate downloads?

can you make this into one large package rather than having separate downloads?
Yeah, I'm actually working on that.
Once every weapon is complete I'll package everything into one zip. instead of separate file downloads.

Gold printer when?
I wonder if it's possible to make the printer effect shoot out like a bullet.

I wonder if it's possible to make the printer effect shoot out like a bullet.
I'm working on that, I'm actually under the development of the GoldGun and the GoldPushBroom.
Fixing a few bugs with the GoldBow. But I could see if that's possible, not 100% sure.

I'm working on that, I'm actually under the development of the GoldGun and the GoldPushBroom.
Fixing a few bugs with the GoldBow. But I could see if that's possible, not 100% sure.
I'd suggest making the Gold Printer's bullets act like the horse rays. (how they bounce and such)
It'd just add some variety otherwise it would most likely be like the gold guns.