Author Topic: Default Gold [Updated]  (Read 20969 times)

I'd suggest making the Gold Printer's bullets act like the horse rays. (how they bounce and such)
It'd just add some variety otherwise it would most likely be like the gold guns.
I could look into that, otherwise that's a pretty good idea. It's possible.
Scratch that, never mind.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 11:36:07 PM by Yoke »

do not make a gold printer, the printer is a stuffty pleb tool and never deserves royalty

I could look into that, otherwise that's a pretty good idea. It's possible.
Scratch that, never mind.
Why not just make a Gold Horse Ray that deals damage instead of turning people into horses, and call it the Gold Printer?

Why not just make a Gold Horse Ray that deals damage instead of turning people into horses, and call it the Gold Printer?
NO

Hey, looks like there is a problem with these weapons
they overwrite in game the hitting sound of a bullet with the one in the golden pack

Hey, looks like there is a problem with these weapons
they overwrite in game the hitting sound of a bullet with the one in the golden pack
Yeah I'm now noticing that, thanks for bringing that to my attention. I'm going to try to fix that.

this sounds pretty cool do you guys like it? :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

this sounds pretty cool do you guys like it? :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
dont use that many emotes please