Kimon² - How dare the rules be enforced in MY thread!

Author Topic: Kimon² - How dare the rules be enforced in MY thread!  (Read 13052 times)

This is getting a little too ridiculous.

For the lazy/overly sensitive to stupid: Shortcut was banned for posting spam that was apparently a pile of images spelling out "loss.jpg." Kimon apparently thinks that his post was acceptable, and if he hadn't been reported it would have been fine. "It's okay if nobody catches you," basically. This strange logic has persevered in his mind for several pages now despite numerous people telling him he is wrong. While that thread is already enough of a cesspool, I figure it's more organized and also generally a better way to inform people about it with a proper drama thread.
For the relatively uninformed, Kimon is the usurper of Maxwell's throne as The Meme Lord, posting idiotic memes he finds on Tumblr at every opportunity he can find, and then some. He was recently banned for spamming, as his avatar states. He apparently does not understand the concept of spam.

not to mention every other post in that thread is him.

it's not illegal if you don't get caught!!!

that fool got my other account banned

why did i even bother giving it to him lol fml

wait what was your other accounts name

i think you're mistaking me for someone else
not to mention every other post in that thread is him.
ooooh... what??? no... no way

this thread was completely unnecessary. this argument was over a while ago, and it ended peacefully. shouldn't have expected you to not try to start stuff again, though.

wait what was your other accounts name
I gave Shortcut to a friend.

I gave Shortcut to a friend.
oh i thought you meant me i was confused for a second there

but yeah again this is taboo trying to start some stuff again nobody was talking about this anymore

i think you're mistaking me for someone elseooooh... what??? no... no way

this thread was completely unnecessary. this argument was over a while ago, and it ended peacefully. shouldn't have expected you to not try to start stuff again, though.
bs

bs
?

everyone was done talking about this, not sure what you mean

Just Damp being handicapped Damp as always.

alright be nice you little rascals

oh i thought you meant me i was confused for a second there

but yeah again this is taboo trying to start some stuff again nobody was talking about this anymore
first of loving all, can you please use punctuation because I cannot understand what you are trying to say.

and second of all, I think you can get banned for saying "start some stuff" what "stuff" are you going to start? are you trying to troll us all of the sudden?

this argument was over a while ago, and it ended peacefully. shouldn't have expected you to not try to start stuff again, though.

How's that delusional tunnel vision working out for you?

Oops, that's not the P key.
The timeframe of the argument is irrelevant, it's still more than pertinent. You have a history of stupidity that culminated here, you can't just dismiss it because (in your weird little world) the single incident seems to have died down.