Kimon² - How dare the rules be enforced in MY thread!

Author Topic: Kimon² - How dare the rules be enforced in MY thread!  (Read 12949 times)

it twas i, kimon the rusemaster, who fooled all ye proles once again

oh how it reminded me of the hunt
honestly if this didn't bother you you would stop posting here, which is very much preferred.
you don't control me, mom

yeah, i don't think anyone is that stupid
he's most likely just trolling at this point. but whether he's trolling or not, he's not going to get it.

this is my final post here, best thing to do imo is just wait until he goes too far with the stuffposting, which will cause him to get banned again, hopefully permanently. maybe block his posts if you still can't stand his garbage

you're reading more into this than a god damn english teacher

where'd your volunteer work go

Who bets kimon will crack in 7 pages

it twas i, kimon the rusemaster, who fooled all ye proles once again

oh how it reminded me of the huntyou don't control me, mom
Go to your god damned room, and do your homework.

???
god dammit i was at 277 and i dropped back down to 276 again

i think a lot of people expect me to follow them back or something
added this to the op for all you guys with like 2 followers
so anyways when i was banned i got to 305 followers, a post with 9k+ notes, and a post about the blockland forums got 3.5k-ish notes

the tumblr megathread demanded a sacrifice

im so annoyed i keep gaining followers then losing them. ive been stuck at 276 for like a whole week. i had 278 earlier today then it dropped down to 276 again. am i scaring them off with my memes
A selection of examples from the past 100 pages.
You're clearly obsessed with having followers, and you just aren't popular, are you.

On the same note, going back the past 100 pages, you happen to have on average 1-5 posts on every single page of the Tumblr Megathread.
You're literally anywhere from a Fifteenth to a Third of the entire topic.
You even double-post within the spate of 10 minutes, just because you're so pathetically bored.
And roughly half of all your posts are just you reposting the same stuffty unappreciated images that you find on Tumblr.

You seem to have to so little left to do that you just reblog inane stuff to Tumblr, and since no one there really gives a forget about what you post, you just repost it here. And if no one acknowledges it, you just keep on posting.

where'd your volunteer work go
its still happening, just announced it earlier than it is happening i guess
Who bets kimon will crack in 7 pages
who wants to bet i will fight Damp, in real life

and there we go, once kimon was proved to be pulling more bullstuff out of its ass, it's best to stick the fingers in the ears, go "LALALALALA" and ignore it because it makes me look bad ;(

i'm serious, the meme spam was really annoying but the worst part of this is your insane idea that somehow, we're the ones who are to blame here

yeah man you're obviously doing the right thing when everyone is writing such an incredibly angry message about you. don't act like you don't know what you're doing wrong. but in case you actually don't know, let me tell you:

- stop spamming unfunny memes, no one thinks they're funny
- stop acting like you're higher than everyone else
- stop trying to pin the blame on everyone else
i'll just quickly pageloss this post so people will actually acknowledge it

its still happening, just announced it earlier than it is happening i guesswho wants to bet i will fight Damp, in real life

im scared of the memelord now

Both "sides" are being ridiculous.

Kimon needs to stop posting so often.
If people don't find your memes funny, stop posting them.
People dislike you posting about how many followers you have, don't post about them.

Anti-Kimon people need to stop personally attacking him.
Seriously, if he is complaining about personal attacks, and you guys are posting valid stuff as well, JUST DON'T POST PERSONAL ATTACKS. He will either not post, or he will have to acknowledge your points.

Seriously, you guys are all like "its like talking to a brick wall" but you are being irrational.

oh how it reminded me of the hunt
wait what's that from again?

Anti-Kimon people need to stop personally attacking him.
*post detailing and explaining reasons for disdain*
"..."

*one-liner making fun of kimon*
"See? See! Its all just personal attacks and no valid criticism at all"