Author Topic: Cool Blockhead and Ingrid Spreckels. - Ignorance (former) and Idiocy (latter).  (Read 10773 times)

This was one of the dramas I never wanted to make. But this escalated so quickly and turned out so bad that I had to make one. I thought I would never even post in this board ever again. But I had to. Especially since last time I made a drama things fell apart very quick.

The Start
So me, Filipe1020, and Ingrid were having the most bullstuff arguement in the world because Ingrid wanted a certain pillar in our house. The arguement quickly escalated then Ingrid guesses the Super Admin password and suddenly bans me. I tell Cool Blockhead that this was bullstuff and I needed to be unbanned. He did unban me and I manage to ban Ingrid back for his actions. Then, he's suddenly unbanned by Silleb.

(yeah, excuse my language. i was pissed. my point still stands however.)

The Start of Even More
So, the argument ends. I had a 1v1 quickscoping kick match with Silleb. (he's just having a bad day, no hate 2 him pls mkay he's kool even though he has a random grudge against me) I then go to my house I share with Filipe1020 and Implix, and I find Ingrid building this.

I told Ingrid that me and Filipe already said no. This causes the end of this story.

The End of Something That Could Have Gone Better
Ingrid goes that Cool Blockhead agrees with him and I should add it because I wouldn't be disloyal to a friend. I said I could care less about what he said then Cool Blockhead says "I heard that" and perma-bans me.

Fin
Sigh. A few hours earlier I just got a nice house with Filipe and Implix and was doing great. Then Ingrid comes along and everything goes to hell.

People who can confirm these events:
Filipe1020
Zedrow
Jean Kirsten
Sonokido

CB, why? WHY? ;*(

Ingrid Spreckels: You should just compromise with him since he is your friend.
Ragref: What friend
Ingrid Spreckels: Cool Blockhead
Ragref: forget Cool Blockhead

Can't edit so double post, Ingrid was demonstrating that if you turned collision off the pillar the cars could still fit through

I was mad at you because you didn't even re-ban Ingrid even if he did everything wrong.
Can't edit so double post, Ingrid was demonstrating that if you turned collision off the pillar the cars could still fit through
Yeah, and I told Ingrid that me and Filipe already said no.

Ingrid Spreckels: You should just compromise with him since he is your friend.
Ragref: What friend
Ingrid Spreckels: Cool Blockhead

Plus just because she tried to make a helpful suggestion doesn't mean she deserves a ban like that

Plus just because she tried to make a helpful suggestion doesn't mean she deserves a ban like that
I banned her because she guessed the SA password and perma-banned me.

Also, I mentioned in my post that I didn't want you to be a part of this thread. This is why I didn't put your name in the title.

I banned her because she guessed the SA password and perma-banned me.
That was still no reason to ban her. Plus you were being a huge friend

I love how you left out almost the whole story. So here is what happened.
1. Cool Blockhead gives Ragref a house with a 3 car garage. One large two car door and one small 1 car door.
2. Filipe1020 destroys the pillar and connects the doors because three people were living in the house and the pillar made it harder for three cars to get in and out
3. Cool Blockhead says that the super large door is unrealistic and would cause the house to cave in if it was real (which is true), and he likes his houses to be realistic.
4. Ragref and Filipe1020 say no, and I suggest that they add the pillar back in but turn it's collision off.
5. Ragref still says no
6. I say that Ragref should do it because that way they would both be happy with the house (looking realistic and being easier for cars)
7. I explain to Ragref that it's a compromise and say "If you were a good friend you'd be willing to compromise with him"
8. Ragref says "forget cool blockhead"
9. Cool Blockhead gets pissed at ragref and bans him.

And yes, I did guess the admin password and ban Ragref. I can't remember when I did it so I didn't number it.

I forgot, I placed a temporary pillar without collision to show what it would be like.

I say I'm angry with Ragref. Then Filipe asks why I still hang out with him and I reply "idk", I then ask Filipe why he still hangs out with Ragref, and what do you know. Same answer. Says something about Ragref doesn't it?

That was still no reason to ban her.
So it's wrong to ban someone who guesses the Super Admin password and used it to her advantage to ban me?
And yes, I did guess the admin password and ban Ragref. I can't remember when I did it so I didn't number it.
You did it right before you were trying to act all nice and explain why it's a good idea (not) when you just banned me with a nice reason of "forget you" 2 minutes before.
I then ask Filipe why he still hangs out with Ragref, and what do you know.
*pics*
I have no idea too.

I like how when Cool Blockhead says he hates Ragref a bunch of people say "same".

I like how when Cool Blockhead says he hates Ragref a bunch of people say "same".
A bunch. It's only 2 lol. Jean Kirstein is part of the 3 (now 4) man hate club and was trying to act all nice . With Deaddude it was a confusion since I talked to him about it.