Author Topic: Cool Blockhead and Ingrid Spreckels. - Ignorance (former) and Idiocy (latter).  (Read 10637 times)

A bunch. It's only 2 lol. Jean Kirstein is part of the 3 (now 4) man hate club and was trying to act all nice . With Deaddude it was a confusion since I talked to him about it.
Haven't you noticed that there is a reason you have a hate club?

Haven't you noticed that there is a reason you have a hate club?
Everybody has a hate club. Including Filipe. It's all because I banned Jean for swearing me out, Silleb joined in too because Jean complained most likely, you because you don't like creative names. And finally CB because of what happened now.

As an unbiased outsider, it looks like there was a dispute over realism vs. practicality, and Ingrid then provided a compromise that OP completely rejected.

tbh, the garage looks better with the middle column.

As an unbiased outsider, it looks like there was a dispute over realism vs. practicality, and Ingrid then provided a compromise that OP completely rejected.

I am starting to think the pillar may look good, but that's a doubt. The thing is the drama isn't over her suggestion, it's over the fact she guessed the admin password and banned me.

Now knowing more of the story, I have to actually agree, and unsupport this. Even though I /supported, but here's why: I was told, even though I could've said no, or what. I got nervous.

Now knowing more of the story, I have to actually agree, and unsupport this. Even though I /supported, but here's why: I was told, even though I could've said no, or what. I got nervous.

You said you thought it was stupid and you didn't know what to say. So I helped you based on what you originally said. I didn't force you to show support. I asked if you wanted to post in the thread.

Why is everybody against me over the loving pillar? Ignoring the damn point of the thread.

that is so loving pathetix

Though it cannot be proven, I've seen someone say that you said "if I don't like a name nobody else will".
Just going to put this here, fyi I was saying that to Ragref.
Just proof that Ragref is arrogant.

Crap, forgot to mention that Silleb, Cool Blockhead, and Jean Kirstein can back up that he said that.

Trying to get people to ignore this:
I find it hard to believe that anyone could say that and truly believe it in all seriousness, so maybe we should move on and forget it. maybe some day we'll even be on topic
This. I told Silleb what I meant by saying that, and I was not being serious.
This is going well for the 4 of you.

CRAP, I forgot about the whole perma thing
Gum was being a little touchy over the pillar, but shouldn't have been perma'd over the issue unless cool told Ingrid to go ahead.
I'm not even sure why cool had a password for SA, it can really mess up your server if some nobody gets the position

CRAP, I forgot about the whole perma thing
Gum was being a little touchy over the pillar, but shouldn't have been perma'd over the issue unless cool told Ingrid to go ahead.
I'm not even sure why cool had a password for SA, it can really mess up your server if some nobody gets the position
And Cool Blockhead has all his admins as a normal admin and no admin is SA except for himself since he's the host.