Author Topic: Cool Blockhead and Ingrid Spreckels. - Ignorance (former) and Idiocy (latter).  (Read 10782 times)

I am not failing to listen to the proof, I agree with Ingrid, the house would look so unrealistic. What Silleb said was true you could just turn on collision and it would work the way you wanted it to.

Alright. So who did the building originally belong to?

I mean, who built it?

Because whoever built it had every right to remove/add the pillar.

I mean, who built it?

I built it, and I agreed with Ingrid.
Also Ragref, that drama may have been a year ago, but some things (like your personality) never change.

Nope, because you're being ignorant.Yeah, like I want to go on your server full of ignorant people again.Rage much? :/
You were the only ignorant person on the server
Also Ragref, that drama may have been a year ago, but some things (like your personality) never change.
Exactly, Ragref has been the subject of a few drama topics.

Me and CB were the only ignorant people on the server
Ftfy.
Exactly, Ragref has been the subject of a few drama topics.
OH stuff WE'RE BEING forgetED
>CLAIMS THAT OP HAS OTHER DRAMAS SO HIS POINTS ARE INVALID
WE GOT HIM GOOD GUYS
Yeah so this will be your personality forever. Ignorance. Great job CB you put a scar in your rep.

I mean, who built it?

Yeah, but doesn't warrant Ingrid getting the password and loving perma-banning me.

1. Having multiple dramas against you says something about you
2. I gave Ingrid the password, she used it to ban a Whitney starfish. Boo loving hoo.
3. Most people would agree your an idiot, always have been one, and most likely always will be one.
4. Everyone on the server hates you, so me letting you get banned makes me more caring for the other people on the server than ignorant.

Forgot to mention the world doesn't revolve around you.

ikr. when will everyone learn that it revolves around me

1. Having multiple dramas against you says something about you
Yeah, it says it's not needed to be brought up in this thread.
2. I gave Ingrid the password, she used it to ban a Whitney starfish. Boo loving hoo.
Keep that attitude up, you might get banned in no time. Dissmisive post much?
3. Most people would agree your an idiot, always have been one, and most likely always will be one.
Yeah, because they're mad I made a drama on their lord and savior.
4. Everyone on the server hates you, so me letting you get banned makes me more caring for the other people on the server than ignorant.
I doubt that will happen at all.
Doesn't revolve around you too either, it revolves around Blockzillahead.

The real question is, if you hate us and the server so much why are you upset that you got banned, upset to the point of a drama. It sounds to me like your being an attention whore.

The real question is, if you hate us and the server so much why are you upset that you got banned, upset to the point of a drama. It sounds to me like your being an attention whore.
So I can show everyone how ignorant CB is. It sounds to me your being a "SUPPORTMEPLZIMABOUT2DIE" whore.

Keep that attitude up, you might get banned in no time.
Well you would know since you've been banned before.

So I can show everyone how ignorant CB is. It sounds to me your being a "SUPPORTMEPLZIMABOUT2DIE" whore.
Your just showing everyone how much of an starfish you are though.
(Not like they needed a drama to find that out anyway)

Your just showing everyone how much of an starfish you are though.
How if more than half of the people who wasn't mentioned in the drama is against you guys? If anything, you're showing that you're an starfish instead.

How if more than half of the people who wasn't mentioned in the drama is against you guys? If anything, you're showing that you're an starfish instead.
Excuse me? Banning Jean just because he cursed you out and he had to deal with you bullstuffting with him isn't being an starfish? Banning Ingrid because she made a suggestion that would actually make a house look good isn't being a friend? Plus you had no right to disagree with the suggestion because you didn't make the house.