Author Topic: Cool Blockhead and Ingrid Spreckels. - Ignorance (former) and Idiocy (latter).  (Read 10726 times)

Excuse me?
Yeah excuse you because of all the bullstuff you're about to come up with.
Banning Jean just because he cursed you out and he had to deal with you bullstuffting with him isn't being an starfish?
Jean cursed me out because I was joking with CB. Doesn't seem to deserve a ban because he's sucking your richard all the time, you admitted that you didn't want him banned because he was your friend. Great job.
Banning Ingrid because she made a suggestion that would actually make a house look good isn't being a friend?
You forgot the part when she got the SA pass and banned me. Yeah I'm totally a cigarette because banning her for perma-banning me when I didn't agree with her is totally wrong. Great logic.
Plus you had no right to disagree with the suggestion because you didn't make the house.
No freedom of speech? Great opinion.

Overall: Not so great. What's with you and the word "friend"?

Why do you keep bringing up the part where Ingrid got SA and banned you? I already said I gave her the password for it awhile ago. It's not like she secretly attacked the server and banned you.

Why do you keep bringing up the part where Ingrid got SA and banned you? I already said I gave her the password for it awhile ago. It's not like she secretly attacked the server and banned you.
Plus cigaretteref didn't say he was cursing you out for jokes. Jean didn't do anything that corrupted the server, you did.

server with 20 people constantly talking how do you know for sure his "No" was directed at you?

He walked up to me and did the "No" gesster with his head.

He walked up to me and did the "No" gesster with his head.
Oh yes, I remember that. You had a brick that said something like "can you ban idkthename? hes getting on my nerves". I said no because the only reason you gave was because they were getting on your nerves. Then right before you left you said something like "I didn't expect better from a host who has spam on his server".

Oh yes, I remember that. You had a brick that said something like "can you ban idkthename? hes getting on my nerves". I said no because the only reason you gave was because they were getting on your nerves. Then right before you left you said something like "I didn't expect better from a host who has spam on his server".

I said something similar to that, but yes it was very spam filled.

What the brick text said was "Can you please tell *name* to stop flaming me, its getting on my nerves and really rude" Did it with bricktext because the person was admin.

After you gestered no I just thought "Screw it, this server looks stuff to begin with" then I said  something similar to that in the chat.

I was very disappointed since your so nice.

Why do you keep bringing up the part where Ingrid got SA and banned you?
That's the point of the damn drama.
I already said I gave her the password for it awhile ago. It's not like she secretly attacked the server and banned you.
What, is that completely okay? You mentioned in this pic what she did was completely wrong:

But you said it's 100% okay here so you don't get forgeted over by everyone.
Plus cigaretteref didn't say he was cursing you out for jokes. Jean didn't do anything that corrupted the server, you did.
That's bullstuff and non-related to the drama. I'm just gonna quote this post when you guys attempt to bring this off-topic.

what the hell am i reading
is this the most petty drama about a pillar or am i missing something

what the hell am i reading
is this the most petty drama about a pillar or am i missing something
Your not missing much.

That's the point of the damn drama.What, is that completely okay? You mentioned in this pic what she did was completely wrong:

At the time I said that I had forgotten I told her the password before.

Your not missing much.
so where in hell did these six pages come from, lordy

I think this has to be nicknamed the "Banned over a pillar" drama.

Like I said before, and many people are saying now, it's petty and small. I seriously doubt you are still upset, and if you are, it's something you should just let go and move on from.

Like I said before, and many people are saying now, it's petty and small. I seriously doubt you are still upset, and if you are, it's something you should just let go and move on from.
Did you even read all 6 pages?

Did you even read all 6 pages?
haha, heck no, and i don't intend to. i don't want to read six page of three people throwing stuff at each other like children. i imagine most people share this basic sentiment.