Poll

Proposal: End War of the Suez. Declare white peace.

Yay
Nay

Author Topic: Sid Jairo's Europa Forumalis: DEFCON - END OF AN ERA (1990)  (Read 122199 times)

nothing I stole THAT'S FOR SURE

Jairo, I DO have counterespionage researched <--(meta)
just saying.

who says I stole it from you?

who says I stole it from you?
no one. but considering you are australia, aka related to nuclear, it is military themed, ect:

i would say you stole all of my nuclear research and began nuclear warhead testing, due 3 years aka 6 years for you.

but of course im rambling because you have to send consecutive spies to steal each tech and unless there was god himself guiding your spies, they would have been caught.

but thanks for confirming you actually stole it from someone :cookieMonster:

Scientists discover that shrinking a nuclear bomb isn't actually hard. Now lets see if duck taping it onto a rocket is as effective as it seems...

even if it was you, counterespionage doesn't catch everything.

even if it was you, counterespionage doesn't catch everything.
i edited

Britain finishes destroyers and builds a lot of them, it begins researching strike capable vehicles

High security measures set on said project.

High security measures set on said project.
Is this because of me Joel :(

The United States really wants to see super big proyecto, but is sad :((

nope

hint

brought to you by Britain's fabulous Beatles
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 11:23:35 PM by Badger »

obv nuclear capable submarine
obv a research submarine!1

now that we've got orbital mechanics down, time for the Grand Plan
we load a whole swimming pool worth of plastic toy boats into a rocket payload and launch it towards britain, detonating it above the british airspace

IT IS RAINING BOATS

british ships fire wooden toy boats into Romanian towns

Soldiers are slightly better training and are just told to follow American leaders into battle, or even become their own leaders....
Brazil is asked to just research military after the frigate is done.

A Brazillian unit is formed, and starts to become higher-ranks and killing more communists.