Author Topic: Ben Grapevine: Insensitive Prick  (Read 13319 times)

He's been on an unwarranted rampage on Maxx's topic. I think he thinks that he's funny but it's really just insensitive stuffposting. Whether the topic is real or not is irrelevant, you just don't do that stuff. I'd do direct quotes but I'm on my phone so this is the best I got, sorry. He does not seem to be stopping any time soon, so I thought this would help.

dont forget this guy
as insulting as that was it was just absolutely brutal. like ive never seen that much power packed into an insult. quote of the century

he's on a real killing spree isn't he

I demand a retrial.
Funny you mention trials, because you seem to directly state that maxx is all of a sudden guilty until proven innocent. And yet you expect to be innocent until proven guilty? This is exactly the kind of starfishry this drama is calling you out on.

Funny you mention trials, because you seem to directly state that maxx is all of a sudden guilty until proven innocent. And yet you expect to be innocent until proven guilty? This is exactly the kind of starfishry this drama is calling you out on.
darn... I better fire my lawyer and get a better one.

darn... I better fire my lawyer and get a better one.
Right here, sir.

He could care less if he's hated by anyone, he could care less how big of an starfish he is, hes part of a bandwagon of people that don't care how bad a person's reputation is that they just wait for the time to just make them depressed about something, they wait for the exact timing and they don't realize behind the screen is another person actually experiencing someone related to them dying, but who could they care about right? They don't think of a single thing before they post. They're wired together.

He could care less if he's hated by anyone, he could care less how big of an starfish he is, hes part of a bandwagon of people that don't care how bad a person's reputation is that they just wait for the time to just make them depressed about something, they wait for the exact timing and they don't realize behind the screen is another person actually experiencing someone related to them dying, but who could they care about right? They don't think of a single thing before they post. They're wired together.
sorry kiddo but I'm not actively out to get you.

When someone has a bad rep like yours it can be hard sometimes for people to actually tell if your telling the truth or not.
You've lost that trust a long time ago and with some people it's hard to get that trust back.
This goes for everyone.