Author Topic: Ben Grapevine: Insensitive Prick  (Read 13303 times)

sorry kiddo but I'm not actively out to get you.
your onto me ;)))

Funny you mention trials, because you seem to directly state that maxx is all of a sudden guilty until proven innocent. And yet you expect to be innocent until proven guilty? This is exactly the kind of starfishry this drama is calling you out on.
oh yes i would love to see the blf court

sorry kiddo but I'm not actively out to get you.
Explain the ten or so posts you made in my thread then just to be an starfish then.

When someone has a bad rep like yours it can be hard sometimes for people to actually tell if your telling the truth or not.
You've lost that trust a long time ago and with some people it's hard to get that trust back.
This goes for everyone.
Regardless, I wouldn't be such an starfish to someone because of how hated they are by everyone.

Regardless, I wouldn't be such an starfish to someone because of how hated they are by everyone.
You are right

Sure Ben was being an ass but he and probably a lot of other people just have the same trust issues with you.
He expressed it in a way he probably shouldn't have. There is a chance he will be banned however for most likely flaming and being an starfish.

You are right

Sure Ben was being an ass but he and probably a lot of other people just have the same trust issues with you.
He expressed it in a way he probably shouldn't have. There is a chance he will be banned however for most likely flaming and being an starfish.
We can only hope!

But why would someone make a troll thread about a loved one dying? I highly doubt anyone would have that lack of respect for the victims of cancer and the relative them self. I lost my beloved grandmother to cancer as a little boy. I remember seeing her in the hospital for the last time. This is no joking matter.

But why would someone make a troll thread about a loved one dying? I highly doubt anyone would have that lack of respect for the victims of cancer and the relative them self.
lol how long have you been on the internet for

But why would someone make a troll thread about a loved one dying? I highly doubt anyone would have that lack of respect for the victims of cancer and the relative them self. I lost my beloved grandmother to cancer as a little boy. I remember seeing her in the hospital for the last time. This is no joking matter.
You would be surprised how many people actually do this.
People joke about death and cancer all the time. And people also do make threads like this about a potential loved one dying just for the sake of getting attention.

You would be surprised how many people actually do this.
People joke about death and cancer all the time. And people also do make threads like this about a potential loved one dying just for the sake of getting attention.
But I do not think this is one of those cases. I believe Maxxi and it is highly disrespectful of Ben to be a complete asswad to him. I've heard that this guy has somewhat of a negative reputation, but I think he is being sincere.

oh yes i would love to see the blf court
i have delivered, i've made this to act like the current drama/case

"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor."

"The defense is ready, Your Honor."

"Well then. Let the case begin!"

i'm so sorry for doing that

i like it very much
but i feel insulted that IM the cat. im not a frigging furry

i like it very much
but i feel insulted that IM the cat. im not a frigging furry
was gonna put you on lotta hart but it'd look weird as a camera lense would be sticking out of you

I am honored you took the time to make that.

10/10 ate my top keks in one bite.

I am honored you took the time to make that.

10/10 ate my top keks in one bite.
Do you have no morals? No feelings? Someone this man obviously cares about deeply is dying of a horrible disease. It's one thing to not believe him, but being a completely insensitive asswad and insulting the actual victim and his family, that's just horse stuff. Perhaps you've never watched someone you love die a slow death right before your eyes and knew that there's nothing you could do to save them? You could only watch them suffer. Maybe if you only knew that kind of pain.

we have to be sensitive?
is there a reward system for giving way to many forgets  about everything?

Do you have no morals? No feelings? Someone this man obviously cares about deeply is dying of a horrible disease. It's one thing to not believe him, but being a completely insensitive asswad and insulting the actual victim and his family, that's just horse stuff. Perhaps you've never watched someone you love die a slow death right before your eyes and knew that there's nothing you could do to save them? You could only watch them suffer. Maybe if you only knew that kind of pain.
well this courtroom took a very dark turn
otherwise agreed
on the last two days of my mothers life i couldnt bear to go into that room
i just burst into tears whenever i looked towards it
god bless how maxx feels about it