Author Topic: Ben Grapevine: Insensitive Prick  (Read 13352 times)

plus Riddler actually had followers

Okay seriously.

I think the problem here isn't Maxx.  He didn't start stuff.  The bandwagon did.  Ben Grapevine seems to be one of the leaders so /topic.

To all bandwagoners:  Are you really all so pathetic that you have to take a user's past and rub it in their face to make yourselves feel better about yourselves?  Furthermore, without any provocation or necessity to do so?  Seriously, grow the forget up.  Pathetic and shameful.

GUYS GUYS I think I solved our problem, lets just take all the problem users and PUT THEM OVER HERE *points towards a hole with spikes*

I'm rather disappointed Ben Grapevine wasn't banned. He completely deserves it for the way he treated Maxx. Maxx didn't do crap to him this time, which is actually quite surprising to me too, but just because maxx is maxx doesn't mean Ben can be a total jerk all he wants. There has to be a consequence on him for this.

There has to be a consequence on him for this.
apparently there doesn't because there isn't
wacky!

I'm rather disappointed Ben Grapevine wasn't banned. He completely deserves it for the way he treated Maxx. Maxx didn't do crap to him this time, which is actually quite surprising to me too, but just because maxx is maxx doesn't mean Ben can be a total jerk all he wants. There has to be a consequence on him for this.
Believe it or not there isn't a rule on the internet that says I have to love everyone

plus Riddler actually had followers

did anyone notice this sick burn?

i mean woah

I didn't know Maxx was responsible for 6 million deaths
hes responsible for killing 6 million purses since he forgeted that purse and without a condom and created purse AIDS

I think both parties are, or potentially are, in the wrong.

I completely understand why Maxx is not believed. He is always deprived of attention and is always using sorrow or rage to pick it up, no matter how wrong he is. -insertguaranteedreplies-

Ben is being a completely insensitive idiot just because he can "get away with it on the internet because it is not a written rule". He's getting the same hate here that he would in real life. If you can imagine a sad person walking into a crowded funeral parlor and Ben just runs up laughing in his face making jokes about his dead uncle, I'm quite sure that it wouldn't go unnoticed.

I think both parties are, or potentially are, in the wrong.

I completely understand why Maxx is not believed. He is always deprived of attention and is always using sorrow or rage to pick it up, no matter how wrong he is. -insertguaranteedreplies-

Ben is being a completely insensitive idiot just because he can "get away with it on the internet because it is not a written rule". He's getting the same hate here that he would in real life. If you can imagine a sad person walking into a crowded funeral parlor and Ben just runs up laughing in his face making jokes about his dead uncle, I'm quite sure that it wouldn't go unnoticed.
I don't think this is correct at all. I wouldn't show up to the funeral in real life.

I don't think this is correct at all. I wouldn't show up to the funeral in real life.
you must be a blast at family reunions

If you had a chance to destroy someone's emotional state, you probably would.

if you post something personal and upsetting to yourself for the world to share, you forfeit all right to whatever universal sympathy and pity you think you deserved for it. you opened up the issue for everyone to share what they think about it. and you are not entitled to be protected from opinions of those who dont agree.

welcome to the internet. keep your stuff to yourself if you have a problem with it.