Author Topic: Ben Grapevine: Insensitive Prick  (Read 13362 times)

If you had a chance to destroy someone's emotional state, you probably would.
you seem to be vastly overestimating how much ben really cares about maxx and his feelings, positive or negative.
let me give you a hint: very little.

seriously i think his account may have been compromised, i have never seen this kind of activity from him before

badspot should do an ip check or something

seriously i think his account may have been compromised, i have never seen this kind of activity from him before

Nah it's me like usual.

yea someone must've hacked him or something, who could it be? MOR?

Believe it or not there isn't a rule on the internet that says I have to love everyone
But believe it or not, there is a rule against flaming and being such a blatant jerk.

But believe it or not, there is a rule against flaming and being such a blatant jerk.
The only people I see flaming are the kids that made these topics against me, you can see the obvious dox bait above.

The only people I see flaming are the kids that made these topics against me, you can see the obvious dox bait above.
They're not flaming, they're calling you out on the bullcrap you've been posting against Maxx.

They're not flaming, they're calling you out on the bullcrap you've been posting against Maxx.
Sure, whatever.

Have your little internet victory, buddies. Topic has derailed enough for me to stop posting here.

But believe it or not, there is a rule against being such a blatant jerk.
lol

if you post something personal and upsetting to yourself for the world to share, you forfeit all right to whatever universal sympathy and pity you think you deserved for it. you opened up the issue for everyone to share what they think about it. and you are not entitled to be protected from opinions of those who dont agree.

welcome to the internet. keep your stuff to yourself if you have a problem with it.
truest statement here

seriously there's nothing wrong with ben, he's not the first person to have done this and certainly won't be the last, in fact I think most of you who are ready to point fingers at ben have done the same stuff yourself. And considering the fact that ben has contributed more to the community in this time here more than any of you people posing arguments against him, you deserve any lack of pity that you get for ranting about personal tragedies in your life here.

truest statement here

seriously there's nothing wrong with ben, he's not the first person to have done this and certainly won't be the last, in fact I think most of you who are ready to point fingers at ben have done the same stuff yourself. And considering the fact that ben has contributed more to the community in this time here more than any of you people posing arguments against him, you deserve any lack of pity that you get for ranting about personal tragedies in your life here.
being contributing twords the community has been discussed and ruled not to matter in arguments because its completely opinionated

read this quote plz

being contributing twords the community has been discussed and ruled not to matter in arguments because its completely opinionated

And it's completely opinionated for it to matter in arguments or not. What higher power ruled it to not matter in arguments, anyway? Sir Dooble? I don't think so, lol.