Author Topic: Working Guitars  (Read 24843 times)

You're asking why an old outdated mod isn't working correctly? Hmmm, why don't we start by using some common sense...
No, I mean why does this guitar take over the old one.

About time these were released! System info says this screenshot is from December 9th, 2007. I was in a server with Pload, BLOOD BATH, and Barnabas getting a preview of Pload's "Soon to be released" guitar mod. We built a stage to film a trailer.

Nearly seven years later, here we are.

Edit: Fun fact, I was sworn to secrecy so I never uploaded that screenshot until now. It's the third picture I ever took ingame.

Edit 2: Just saw Baranabs' post from earlier in the thread! Remember this day way back when?

Oh my! I thought these would be lost forever!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 10:45:42 PM by Spenny »

About time these were released! System info says this screenshot is from December 9th, 2007. I was in a server with Pload, BLOOD BATH, and Barnabas getting a preview of Pload's "Soon to be released" guitar mod. We built a stage to film a trailer.

-snip-

Edit: Fun fact, I was sworn to secrecy so I never uploaded that screenshot until now. It's the third picture I ever took ingame.

Edit 2: Just saw Baranabs' post from earlier in the thread! Remember this day way back when?

wait

took you 7 years, and that picture was made in 2007...

illuminati confirmed

That actually looks really good.

I have memories of getting invited to the server! I can also recall when the stage was being built, and I also remember when they showed me how should I play the bass, but I kept messing up and thus ruining the song. No wonder I never learnt to play the guitar.

Fun times, great memories...

On an unrelated note, I'm still yet to organise the "International 'We Love Spenny!' Day". That should be on the Sept 9th, right?

I have memories of getting invited to the server! I can also recall when the stage was being built, and I also remember when they showed me how should I play the bass, but I kept messing up and thus ruining the song. No wonder I never learnt to play the guitar.

On an unrelated note, I'm still yet to organise the "International 'We Love Spenny!' Day". That should be on the Sept 9th, right?

Very close there! The 6th, actually. I'm shocked that you remember that.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 10:38:35 PM by Spenny »

wtf it says rotondos 6....6 year old addon maker 2014

I made a messy in my pants when I saw the Les Paul model.

I'll be doing a jam sesh on Friday. PM me if interested

forget yes, this is exactly what I need for my apocalypse map

It's crazy thinking back upon all the secret never to be released things we all played around with.

Makes me wish I kept better backups, we had some neat things around that time.

Since I'm reminiscing of the olden times look at these ancient pics I found,

Wish I had some of when we were testing the guitars originally.

Sadly that monster truck never got finished, but it was super fun to ride around in :/

Edit: bonus fun fact, not sure if I mentioned this but these guitars were actually originally made before we had an add-on system in Blockland.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 06:39:31 PM by Rotondo »