Author Topic: (v20 Server) Kenko's Challenge  (Read 3185 times)

(blockland v20 here, comes with master server add-on)
I'm hosting a v20 server, of a challenge. The first person to complete it, gets their name here (suggest prize ideas please). There are 35 levels in total.
Here's the map:

Checkpoints are saved if you leave.

Winners:
None, yet!

Good luck!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 11:54:04 AM by K3k0m@n »

I thought you can't-
oh wait didn't read the master list thing. Where can I get v20 then?

I don't think I ever finished that challenege. I would join but I don't really want to download v20. That's what you have to do, right?

edit: people might need a v20 download link. I'm thinking about joining now lol
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 09:33:24 AM by Farad »

I don't think I ever finished that challenege. I would join but I don't really want to download v20. That's what you have to do, right?
yes you do if you don't it crashes

I downloaded v20 but I can't open it. whenever I click the application file it comes with, I get an error saying 'Please run the game via BlocklandLauncher.exe'

https://github.com/portify/blockland-20
This comes with the custom master server script.
When downloaded as a .zip, extract it as a folder with everything in, then run 'run.bat'
-=This i guess=-
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 10:04:14 AM by Dannu »

-snip- for v20.
no

https://github.com/portify/blockland-20
This comes with the custom master server script.
When downloaded as a .zip, extract it as a folder with everything in, then run 'run.bat'
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 12:23:35 PM by K3k0m@n »

« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 02:46:45 PM by Blocky943 »

-nvm-
Isn't this bannable?
it's hosted on a custom master server. if it were hosted on the official one without a password, you could get your hosting rights revoked.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 02:46:35 PM by Blocky943 »

Isn't this bannable?
Posting the link to port's wouldn't be, as it also has the custom master server add-on

ah yes the excessively long map of frustration

Just noting that I've added the fixed version of The Slopes to the v20 port (doesn't replace original map) on Jorgur's request on the server.

Rehosting, because of some reasons I can't give away the gift, so I'l just put your name on the topic.
Feel free to list any prize ideas.

EDIT: Also, feel free to suggest any useless items (that don't hurt) to add, like the new guitars (that don't work in v20, hence why they're not on)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 01:03:07 PM by K3k0m@n »