Author Topic: XD | BL_ID: 31332 | The cigarette.  (Read 8333 times)

How about you shut the forget up you cigarette why dont you do something about it, bro you think your so cool saying stuff on the internet but you wont say it to my face. loving snitch. I'd kick your punk ass. Titangrave wont do stuff. And Space I'm really disappointed in you. Wtf is your problem your really gonna start stuff after all that. Maybe if people WOULD ACTUALLY listen! We were having a good time till they decided to come on.
calm down

How about you shut the forget up you cigarette why dont you do something about it, bro you think your so cool saying stuff on the internet but you wont say it to my face. loving snitch. I'd kick your punk ass. Titangrave wont do stuff. And Space I'm really disappointed in you. Wtf is your problem your really gonna start stuff after all that. Maybe if people WOULD ACTUALLY listen! We were having a good time till they decided to come on.

STARZY IDK WHO THE forget YOU ARE BUT YOU BETTER loving STOP I NEVER GO ON FAMILY RPS AND WHY WOULD I WANNA SUCK SOMEONES richard BRO YOU NEED TO SHUT THE forget UP LITTLE PUNK ILL KICK UR ASS TOO.

Aaaaaand....everyone's points are proven.

Nice job, XD. You just lost the game.

Feel free to come back when you chill the forget out.

Thank you Zack.

What? This applies to every drama. I wasnt taking anyones sides until now.

XD

Titan whoever you are.. saying cigarette doesnt make you look cool... and drama? bro please look at the drama you caused.

XD you're just proving that your an idiot that is easily ticked off.
Chill out dude.

Titan whoever you are.. saying cigarette doesnt make you look cool... and drama? bro please look at the drama you caused.
You're the one who's swearing.

jesus christ calm down

STARZY IDK WHO THE forget YOU ARE BUT YOU BETTER loving STOP I NEVER GO ON FAMILY RPS AND WHY WOULD I WANNA SUCK SOMEONES richard BRO YOU NEED TO SHUT THE forget UP LITTLE PUNK ILL KICK UR ASS TOO.

XD

Your really gonna say stuff to me kid your probably like 5. And you don't even know what happened. So shut the forget up. Okay, Titan is just a pusillanimous individual watever his bl name is he wont say it thats how much of a pusillanimous individual he is. he thinks he is cool calling me a cigarette like that does so much. others are saying crap about him. there is a forum about him too.

Reading this Drama has been a wild ride of emotions and opinions.

XD

Yeah he is so cool putting my name and my bl id in thats so cool.

XD

The opinions are gay. they think its cool but it really isnt.

XD, did you even read the forum rules on your way in?

i am your worst nightmare and define "cigarette".

I'm gonna go off on a limb here and say XD is some 12 year old who got owned at cod and came here and saw this