Author Topic: XD | BL_ID: 31332 | The cigarette.  (Read 8307 times)

How about you shut the forget up you cigarette why dont you do something about it, bro you think your so cool saying stuff on the internet but you wont say it to my face. loving snitch. I'd kick your punk ass. Titangrave wont do stuff. And Space I'm really disappointed in you. Wtf is your problem your really gonna start stuff after all that. Maybe if people WOULD ACTUALLY listen! We were having a good time till they decided to come on.

User was banned for this post
lol get owned

Quote Update on XD: Sup friend wanna say something else or you gonna go tell the internet about evry little thing

uuuuuh...

(no comment)

Quote Update on XD: Sup friend wanna say something else or you gonna go tell the internet about evry little thing

uuuuuh...

(no comment)
Did he pm you or something?

I thought that that time of the month was only a day or 2

I do.
You are overreacting to everything and you need to learn to suck it up. Like how I did the last five days

How about you shut the forget up you cigarette why dont you do something about it, bro you think your so cool saying stuff on the internet but you wont say it to my face. loving snitch. I'd kick your punk ass. Titangrave wont do stuff. And Space I'm really disappointed in you. Wtf is your problem your really gonna start stuff after all that. Maybe if people WOULD ACTUALLY listen! We were having a good time till they decided to come on.

Well that escalated quickly.

bro you think your so cool saying stuff on the internet but you wont say it to my face

R.I.P

Updated R.I.P to XD:

• Thanks to everyone who bet on me.
  • if xd still sue me then i'ma run.

Oh, don't be mistaken, you're still dumb. Just not dumb enough to get banned right away.

Oh, don't be mistaken, you're still dumb. Just not dumb enough to get banned right away.
This.

But ironically, this 10/10 quality drama is what got XD banned, but as the old saying goes, you may have won the battle, but he'll win the war. maybe