Poll

Would you guys like notes for every key/secret passages?

Yes
2 (40%)
No
3 (60%)
Other(please resond below)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Jail Escape V3 [WIP]  (Read 4456 times)

Jail Escape V3 [WIP]

Info/Er..whatever: This is my third Jail Escape attempt - previous jail escape v2 http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=262958.0 and I can't find the other
one
jail escape v1 http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=241912.

I'll add more detail to the terrain later                                                   Top View of it

The View of the front main build, the back isn't build yet...                                                   A side view of the jail

Then the whole view of the jail...

You may rate ?/10, just don't comment negatively by posting comments like ew

Thanks for taking a look, I'm not that very good at building. I plan to finish it by November (I want to take time on thinking how it'll look).

Also, when I'm done, can someone host it because my internet sucks so I can't host, thanks!

***UPDATES***
10/13/14 - cells and front

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10/23/14
Updated Cells...                               Escape for prisoners *NEW BOAT ESCAPE *

... and guards can chase them down with these boats too (only accessible when the gate has been breached)! Including a failed island!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***LATEST UPDATE***
10/26/14
Clinic & Café

An most importantly... Keys!

Each key will unlock something important. There will only be 1 key that will unlock the gate, but good luck finding it!
Note:~These will not be according to it's color and only the yellow key is available to guards.~
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 10:38:01 PM by chubaka452 »

are you going for realism? or more just freestyling

are you going for realism? or more just freestyling

Well, I guess freestyle sort of thing. I'd be difficult for me to do a realistic jail, though I'm not going to do those rooms with a random party disco sort of thing.

This looks pretty good, Will there be more added near the guard towers? It looks a tad empty.

tbh the yard layout is like tezuni's (like every jail escape built after tezuni's)
I recommend making a different layout
Other than that it's fine.

I recommend looking at photos of actual jails and their yards, then trying to copy the style they use. But none the less keep up the work.

tbh the yard layout is like tezuni's (like every jail escape built after tezuni's)
I recommend making a different layout
Other than that it's fine.
I think all jail escapes have the same layout for the yard, it's pretty hard to do something else. Besides, this is only the start out I'm still building and editing, so that's just its building block so far

I really need help building the prison. Though, if someone wants to help me, they need to download a few brick packs. I'm literally having a brain fart right now and I can't think.

I'd be happy to help out, Just tell me when and what you need.

I'd be happy to help out, Just tell me when and what you need.
Erm, we both have the same hosting problem...

If anyone else wants help build, can they host the server? Thanks!

This looks pretty good, Will there be more added near the guard towers? It looks a tad empty.

Yea, there will be more. That will be the least of my problems, though I created a new tower!

What do you guys think?

Yea, there will be more. That will be the least of my problems, though I created a new tower!

What do you guys think?

Looks nice, Can you shoot from it? Or is it a spawn-leave sort of thing?

Looks nice, Can you shoot from it? Or is it a spawn-leave sort of thing?

You can shoot from it, I mean like all towers. Do you mean that it'll have a machine gun sort of thing?

What should I add that most jail escapes don't have?