Yeah my bad

Author Topic: Yeah my bad  (Read 4332 times)

Hello, My name is total logic

I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I made a total idiot of myself a year or two back.

I lied, Sparked completely worthless arguments, Acted more superior towards others, Basically making myself look like a total jackass in front of everyone.

I apologize for my previous actions back then, It was very immature of me to do this and I honestly don't see why anyone would accept my apology.

I just missed the site and understood that the only way to return to this place is to say sorry, Which was very needed anyways.

I don't remember my age when I first joined, it was maybe 13 or something, But I am now 15 and have come to accept my mistakes here.

"oh, it takes you two years to understand how stupid you were?"

No, I instantly understood how much of a dumbass I acted when I forced myself to leave, I just didn't have the courage to return, Feeling like I would only make things worse.

So yeah, Sorry about all that, richard move.

It would have been better to just slowly creep back into society, and only bring this up if it's being openly discussed.

But you can do it however you want.

It would have been better to just slowly creep back into society, and only bring this up if it's being openly discussed.
/agree

But, going almost a full year without posting is a good way to make sure people forget about you. Lol

Future advice: Never apologize on this forum. Unless someone dramas you and you actually make a plan to learn and change, don't apologize. It's just bad publicity.

The only way to apologize and restore yourself some rep is to disappear and lurk for a week and come back with a new attitude.

I guess that was my plan a first, to just disappear and join again.

Then I discovered steam and ended up forgetting what happened here.

But you can do it however you want.
/agree

But, going almost a full year without posting is a good way to make sure people forget about you. Lol

Also, I didn't stop playing blockland, Since RTB went down soon after my leave, no one bothered to look up my ID.

So I changed my name every so often, Currently Erenen.

/agree

Yep. That's what I had to do lol

I didn't even change my name. I waited about 18 months, started a new account, gradually began commenting on on a few topics, and eased back in. Nobody remembered me and even if they did, they didn't care enough to say anything about it.

Yep. That's what I had to do lol

I didn't even change my name. I waited about 18 months, started a new account, gradually began commenting on on a few topics, and eased back in. Nobody remembered me and even if they did, they didn't care enough to say anything about it.

Acceptance, Feel that stuff sink in.

Even though i don't remember you, welcome back to the land of the living

totally logical
11/10 joke.

I don't know you, but apology accepted so why the forget not

Thank you, And my bad I didn't reply sooner, I set a notify on this thread and I guess it didn't tell me about anyone posting back.