9 (52.9%)
it's horrible.
3 (17.6%)
please end me.
3 (17.6%)
it's fantastic!
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: [NA PULSE'S ART THREAD]: Blissful silliness  (Read 44161 times)

is that a pile of rambutans

Nah. that's just how i draw fire at the moment. also, thank you for introducing me to that strange fruit.

I imagine the cryiss hate fire hydrants and oceans huh?

Water can be quite a determent to them. yes. although i'm planning on possibly making one that's held together with water.

I decided to do something political for once. I hope you enjoy this drawing as much as I did. it was really fun drawing this.

dude thats dank in the bank im lovin the scarf's wrinkles and detail

dude thats dank in the bank im lovin the scarf's wrinkles and detail

Thank you.

Who the hell do you think I am?
(Guess who's been watching gurren laggan)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 02:10:22 AM by [Na Pulse] »

Yep, more forgotten beasts.

I can imagine this one being much easier to draw than the others.

He kicked a dwarf through his head, pinched another's arms off, and pushed a dog down a fairly large hole before being chopped up by the rest of my military. Anyone have a guess of what my fortress will be eating for the next year or so?

EDIT: Just found another one of these!

It's deadly dust was both boiling extract, and frozen extract... I'm surprised that it only managed to kill a dog. Nevermind, after unpausing I found 14 dead dwarves, 2 dead dogs, a dead rooster, and a dead cat. Boiling extracts are a bitch. It bled to death after being stabbed, hacked, and finally shot by a crossbow dwarf that got the kill credited to him.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 02:54:36 PM by Rigel »

egads! i'm going to have to pick how many of those things im going to have to do! haha.

I know I made Maplestory-style equivalents, but could these be redone to look humanoid?

That newt was the worst one so far!

Apparently, it's "deadly dust" had other syndromes, and contaminated a pool of blood at it's death site. A dog stepped in that blood and got sick without me knowing, and died in the middle of the dining hall, leaving a pool of it's own contaminated blood behind. Then a cat stepped in it and died later, then a chicken, etc etc etc, and now I'm getting reports of dead animals and cattle every couple of seconds now, they all appear as "Bled to death"

I know I made Maplestory-style equivalents, but could these be redone to look humanoid?

I thought this wasn't a request at first until i clicked the link! I'll draw these when i can.

also, rigel. I don't know if i can do these requests with you. i'm dealing with some other stuff at school at the moment that is taking more and more time away from art. (Despite it being a art school)

I thought this wasn't a request at first until i clicked the link! I'll draw these when i can.
Thanks.  As a note, if you draw them in the same picture, they are all family brother-sister deities.  The golden-eyed ones are older than the silver-eyed ones, both pairs are twins.  They do not like their twins, but do not mind their other siblings.  However you depict them will be fine so long as you keep this in mind.

not even a human and still has a huge dong

the forget is going on behind the scenes

yeah i know thats the guard but that looks too much like a dong

not even a human and still has a huge dong

the forget is going on behind the scenes

yeah i know thats the guard but that looks too much like a dong

<3

also, rigel. I don't know if i can do these requests with you. i'm dealing with some other stuff at school at the moment that is taking more and more time away from art. (Despite it being a art school)
Shouldn't be a problem, I was just leaving them here in the case that you did want to try your hand at drawing them.

Silenthill based drawing for this spook tober.

Another spooky drawing, based on a character i was going to make for a RPG.