Poll

Is this necessary?

YES!!!
25 (59.5%)
NO...
17 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Flip Wand!  (Read 4338 times)

You know what they say, "If you want something done right, Do it yourself.".

You know what they say, "If you want something done right, Do it yourself.".
I have never heard that before.

Everything is problematic. NOW CAN SOMEONE MAKE A FREAKING WAND NOW, or are we just going to discuss how the previous creators sucked at creating this?
Then why don't you make it? Otherwise don't act so stupid.

Forgive me, okay. I really want this. I misread the quote, I thought he was talking about a failed attempt by another person and it was problematic, not actually him.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 12:42:26 PM by chubaka452 »

I'm going to bump this because I really need/want this.

I think dUMBELLS was working on something like this called the replicator

Mr Nobody already told you that this is going to very problematic to make and Electrck already told you that something like this, the Replicator, is already being worked on. Stop being the usual chubaka and act reasonable.

Mr Nobody already told you that this is going to very problematic to make and Electrck already told you that something like this, the Replicator, is already being worked on. Stop being the usual chubaka and act reasonable.
in this business, "was working on" implies "wip in peace"

this should be p easy with some clever vector math. in fact, it's probs not even clever. i think this is p basic geometry. you'll have to account for rotations but that's not too goofy

Stop being the usual chubaka and act reasonable.
What is that supposed to mean? Besides, I can't find anything under the name Replicator.

What is that supposed to mean? Besides, I can't find anything under the name Replicator.
?

I probably should've specified that he was working on it before the duplorcator was released and it's probably been abandoned since then

What is that supposed to mean?

I was simply pointing out that you have a history of over-reacting when going through the trouble of creating a S&R topic won't magically make a gamemode/add-on happen.

I was simply pointing out that you have a history of over-reacting when going through the trouble of creating a S&R topic won't magically make a gamemode/add-on happen.
There is nothing bad bumping a topic. Please, don't "over-react..."

I probably should've specified that he was working on it before the duplorcator was released and it's probably been abandoned since then

See, problem solved ~ Completely reasonable