Author Topic: Server_LimitedBricks BETA V1.1.2 || Bring a new challenge to building  (Read 24776 times)

i got up early and worked on the new update
V1.10 will restore the brick amount clearing functionality since i found a way to do it finally :p
plus infinite bricks for admins feature

if u hav any suggestions please post, i hav to go to practice now
I suggest you making bricks spawn randomly
or atleast treasure chests spawn randomly and gives a random type of brick

Very nice. Let me know if you need updater help.

I suggest you making bricks spawn randomly
or atleast treasure chests spawn randomly and gives a random type of brick

no. there are events in the mod that giv players bricks. please look it over
the problem with randomly spawning bricks is trying to not make the bricks clip with builds, making it spawn at an appropriate position
which is better off made as another mod, or just doing it yourself with the events

Very nice. Let me know if you need updater help.

okayz

mod updated yay

Ugh. Your updates won't work..

1) The fields in your version.txt file need to be separated by TABs, not spaces.

2) The download link in your repository file on pastebin does not work. Did you use the OneDrive instructions here? http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=255382.0 Try again. Post the link you get here just to make sure.

Ugh. Your updates won't work..

1) The fields in your version.txt file need to be separated by TABs, not spaces.

2) The download link in your repository file on pastebin does not work. Did you use the OneDrive instructions here? http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=255382.0 Try again. Post the link you get here just to make sure.

erm.. okay i fixed the tabs thing.. i'll update the OP right now

and uh i'm not sure what you mean by the onedrive thing.. i did it again, is this supposed to be it: https://v9u39g.dm2303.livefilestore.com/y2m74xgRwT51F6frZ1nZlvdNAmTjczCzCISaJZ5GTBoKLzMLsTcGCpKYeytU7rS3UlEx1Qq95dHjBs-iismyA9Ypqpc5pPE6HQ9mGH9VAuTodc/Server_LimitedBricks.zip?download&psid=1 ?

Yes, that link works! Just put the version with the fixed version.txt on OneDrive now.

Could this please just be the default text and in bottom print?

That text seems way too invasive.

Yes, that link works! Just put the version with the fixed version.txt on OneDrive now.

alright

Could this please just be the default text and in bottom print?

That text seems way too invasive.

it depends on what the user is going to use the other text display for. i thought centerprint was uncommon so i placed it there.
next update you will be able to to switch between centerprint and bottomprint

Okay.  A whole dossier of settings for that might be good.

And idk, just from a personal standpoint, I prefer bottom print because it is common.  In this case, having the center of the screen clear so that users can see more clearly what they are building without distractions is more important to me than the place I would likely look.

If you don't mind making images of transparent numbers and letters, I guess you could do that but keep it at the lower center, and just code in the images to show up instead of the numbers or letters.  Although I think it would be a really cool effect, it would be pretty darn annoying to do.

Also it seems like once you update the OneDrive file, you have to update the link as well. This whole update thing is so much easier if you own an actual website..

Also it seems like once you update the OneDrive file, you have to update the link as well. This whole update thing is so much easier if you own an actual website..

i do, http://flashmint.info , i am not that much into web development though
and it's about to expire soon, hm i needs to renew it :)

also

that isn't good D:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 11:51:57 AM by PurpleMetro »

someone host a competition with this already

god dangit goodbye old extremely & stupidly OP fort in fortwars

hai, i updated the mod, new shops

Update the download URL in the repository. It gave me a 404 when I tried to update.