New playertype - Shooter

Poll

Because of the bugs, Do you prefer that there will be ability to crouch instead of ability to run? (I believe it could solve the problems)

Yes
68 (71.6%)
No
27 (28.4%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: New playertype - Shooter  (Read 44270 times)

[IMG ]http://i.imgur.com/SBh997O.png[/img]
Does those colors fit better?
MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE

I've never liked guns with right click ironsights. They always mess up your FOV, so I would just use guns that don't have ironsights with this playertype.
I was on a server once that had a fix for this (can't remember the host though). It was a chat command and you put in what fov you wanted to switch back to after using a weapon. The mod worked really well.

I was on a server once that had a fix for this (can't remember the host though). It was a chat command and you put in what fov you wanted to switch back to after using a weapon. The mod worked really well.
i'm fairly sure that mod is actually built into gcat's weapon pack, although i could be wrong

nice! it looks a bit too stubby and/or bulky, however. though i don't really know how you could fix that

i'm fairly sure that mod is actually built into gcat's weapon pack, although i could be wrong
It is.

Furdle's server has it. It would be great if that mod was released, but I think all of the server's weapons code may have had to be edited for it to work.

[IM G]http://i.imgur.com/SBh997O.png[/img]
Omg yes.

Which Tristan looks better?

Combine them, take the best parts of both.

For your color scheme, the left.

I think the left one is too green while the right one is too dark. I think you should make one with balanced colors.

Combine them, one is too dark and one is too light.

Combine the colors.

Also, "Tristan"?  Seems like he needs more testosterone.  Name him "Wallace" or "Andre" or something.

or make 3, dark, green, and combined