Author Topic: Va11jr.Blockhead  (Read 5053 times)

This guy is on a banning spree and while I am his "Friend" he bans me and also bans others. And he also Calls people Barnacle Head then one day a prank was going on and he thought this guy was hacking so he says this in his ban message: STOP BANNING MY FRIENDS BARNACLE HEAD FISHPASTE BARNACLE HEAD!!!!!!! then he started flooding the chat banning him over and over
So make sure to look out for this 3 year old banning spree guy.
He also likes giving free admin and this is how I got Perm. Banned:
Admin Abuser: *starts banning random people when he got admin right away*
Me: *bans him*
Va11: Why did you ban my friend
Me: He just joined how is he your friend?
Va11: *Unbans him*
Admin Abuser: *bans me*  :cookieMonster:
Va11: *Unbans me*
*Luigi609 has connected*
Va11: *Bans Admin Abuser*: Stop Banning my Friends Barnacle Head!!!!!!
So yeah make sure to look out for this guy and stay safe Blockland!!

While I would normally claim that there's very little evidence here, I'd like to point out two things here:
1. Luigi609 seems to be very young.
2. The person who banned him seems to be very young as well.

This drama was unnecessary as immature kids are going to stay that way until they mature. And that is going to take a while.

STOP BANNING MY FRIENDS BARNACLE HEAD FISHPASTE BARNACLE HEAD!!!!!!!
what the christ

i actually believe this to be 100% true, however its completely inconsequential

While I would normally claim that there's very little evidence here, I'd like to point out two things here:

This drama was unnecessary as immature kids are going to stay that way until they mature. And that is going to take a while.

1. I am new to the forums
2. Who cares if I am young
3. People on banning sprees should be known

1. I am new to the forums
2. Who cares if I am young
3. People on banning sprees should be known

If you're new, don't be going to drama straight away. i did that and you're taking the road I did.

You should care that you're young. A lot of people here have hit puberty (most past it), and you haven't. So you act like a child and we despise it.

You need more concrete proof other than a ban notice. You could of said something more than what's in your testimony.

If you're new, don't be going to drama straight away. i did that and you're taking the road I did.

You should care that you're young. A lot of people here have hit puberty (most past it), and you haven't. So you act like a child and we despise it.

You need more concrete proof other than a ban notice. You could of said something more than what's in your testimony.
I am going through puberty right now and I have 80HD so I can't help posting a drama because I am easily ticked off so you think before you post bub

I am going through puberty right now and I have 80HD so I can't help posting a drama because I am easily ticked off so you think before you post bub
I should? Bro, look at your OP. There's barely any evidence this stuff went down as you said.

And by the way, good job having a 80HD skateboard.

I have ADHD aswell but you don't see me posting random dramas

Va11jr seems to be young as well as OP.
I once saw a server where he changed the server name to "Va11jr.Blockhead got H4CK3D's FREEBUILD!"

Thats the point of a drama richardwad