Author Topic: Add-on Dump - 64x64 or whatever Crosshair Chooser & Tactical Emotes  (Read 3493 times)

Custom Resolution
Crosshair Chooser
i have had this sitting around for months as an expansion to my original crosshair chooser
the reason it has been rotting for so long (despite me visibly using it in multiple video demonstrations throughout time) is because it is far from perfect. it only works with my resolution (1366x768), unless you change some numbers around. i asked for some help on the basics but never got around to making it self-adapting, so in the end of things i'll be releasing it now as is and a guide on making it suit your needs if i haven't already.

what you need to change is Crosshair.position = "651 352"; for Crosshair1_Switch() through Crosshair10_Switch() depending on your resolution
where X/Y is the X or Y of your resolution, use the values you get to replace 651 and 352

the exception is Default_Switch() which uses
since it's the default crosshair of 32x

Tactical Emotes
rerelease of http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=170271.0
i have made no changes because whatever

If you're a lazy forget like me, you probably don't really want to waste time typing in the middle of a fight to ask for help or anything. It's much easier to yell at everyone at the touch of a button.
And thus this add-on was born.

WHAT
it's an emote, so it just spawns particles about you as far as seeing stuff goes. Each emotes has its own straight forward /command and also adds a keybind for you since not typing is the entire point of this. In addition to of course spawning an emote (in the same fashion as /wtf, several bubbles spawned about you), this also sends a team chat message detailing how forgeted you are and what you need. The following are the emotes and their commands.

/back

/go

/dropoff

/pickup

/yup

/nope

/medic

/split

/regroup

a secret

Big thanks to Munk for helping me sort out some issues with formatting breaking things and the team chat messages.

i'll probably take some time later this weekend to re-add in those improved keybinds that i never got around to releasing
this was originally designed with my fort wars in mind, but that's not really a thing these days. if anybody has any idea for things to add and remove, feel free to suggest.

more to come as i go through my add-ons folder and think to myself "whoops"
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 12:24:38 AM by Kishgal »

Is there a way to keybind those typed commands?
Nvm just read it

Anyways cool stuff man I'll have to use these