The Dragon Mods

Author Topic: The Dragon Mods  (Read 29510 times)

YIPETTEKIYAKKAYAKKEEEE
in short YAY

What would be AMAZING, if the Dragons were mountable.

What would be AMAZING, if the Dragons were mountable.

I plan to make a version of the Air dragon that is mountable. Probably won't make the other dragons mountable though. There isn't really a place to sit on the Land dragons, and I don't think it would fit for a Swift dragon to carry someone.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 10:31:31 PM by ArmyUnit »

I plan to make a version of the Air dragon that is mountable. Probably won't make the other dragons mountable though. There isn't really a place to sit on the Land dragons, and I don't think it would fit for a Swift dragon to carry someone.
You could model some saddles onto the mountable versions to make it look better for a player to sit on.

You could model some saddles onto the mountable versions to make it look better for a player to sit on.

I might do that, yeah.

If the mountable version of the air dragon looks like Toothless you get +1 bonus points. :P

i've been waiting for that swift dragon for ages. do you think you could add a melee attack for the air dragon, like a bite?

If the mountable version of the air dragon looks like Toothless you get +1 bonus points. :P
no m8

Nice.

These dragons are adorable.

Probably no. I have too many other projects that need finishing first. Once I get those done, I'll think about doing more dragons.
What is the project your currently working on?

What is the project your currently working on?

I prefer to keep my current project(s) a secret. Though I will say that of course the Bug and MAS mods are some of my current projects.

I prefer to keep my current project(s) a secret. Though I will say that of course the Bug and MAS mods are some of my current projects.
Then I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future. I've been watching the MAS mod for the power armor to release. It looks awesome, one of the best mech models I've seen so far. Good luck on your project.

animations for swift dragon done very very well