[MODELERS NEEDED] Playable Instruments

Author Topic: [MODELERS NEEDED] Playable Instruments  (Read 11089 times)

Stagecoach music from gbc lucky Luke?

Stagecoach music from gbc lucky Luke?

Yes! Plastiware is a fan of Lucky Luke's music so he composed a song from it.

Yes! Plastiware is a fan of Lucky Luke's music so he composed a song from it.

I think it would be more accurate to say that I "arranged it".

So are you trying to create a GUI where you can type/paste code in so it's easier to read and not in the chatbar?

So are you trying to create a GUI where you can type/paste code in so it's easier to read and not in the chatbar?

yeah
I'd also like to be able to "send" phrases and songs to people as well

Yo, how does the sax line up with the standard smiley?  In the OP, it's like going in the Blockhead's nose.  Also some more keys on the sax should be added because that thing is barren, even if its just the pads with no rods and springs and stuff.

Yo, how does the sax line up with the standard smiley?  In the OP, it's like going in the Blockhead's nose.  Also some more keys on the sax should be added because that thing is barren, even if its just the pads with no rods and springs and stuff.
Depends on your face, default face might work perfectly. The face the sax player is using isn't a default face, so.

The sax lines up with the default smiley perfectly. As for the model, I'll take it up with Spede. No promises though. I'm really strapped for modelers at the moment, even though it may seem like I'm not.

Alright.

I mean the sax has WAY more bells and whistles, but having that many would be anti-stylistic.  Just more pads would suffice—in fact, that would be ideal.

Of course you make the prisoner a black guy  :cookieMonster:

Hey, thinking on this, we should take popular songs convert them into notation, and turn them into a sort of user guide. That would be pretty cool.

Well, you shut your server down nearly seconds before I finished this.

Electric Bass (View in 3D)

Hold your pants on, I still got plenty to do.