Author Topic: SCP clock  (Read 1239 times)

Can somebody make a block (or a thing spawned by a vehicle plate, that would also work) that is this SCP:
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1032
and have one hand that says "SCP Foundation" be pointing directly up (ie midnight)
Would make some scp servers (like the one I might make) more... well cooler

Neat, but firstly, it's really hard to make tiny text, and second, it defies that scp's nature, because the moment a midnight event takes place,
the text on the hand spontaneously changes to describe a new event or entity, which need not bear any relation to the previous one.
So it kinda won't make sense. Also, this will likely be used in only 3 or 4 actual scp servers, then it'll just be some clock with a weird name when you join a Freebuild. Surprisingly, this isn't the best motivation for modders.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 05:52:07 PM by the_stitch »

You bring about a good point sir. Hmmmm well I guess this is one addon that isn't overly important, just a nice aspect. Thanks for your scrutiny sir.

No prob. it's specific stuff like this that often doesn't go anywhere. broader ideas that can be used in many ways often get made (i.e. Fluidity, flashlight, TV prop, trains)
Still, it did sound like a neat idea.