Author Topic: Server Direct Load (Load your saves easily on your dedicated server!)  (Read 3335 times)

You can load directly a save from the server faster.

If using a VPS, you can upload the save there with your FTP (all depends on your internet of course), and use this nifty add-on to load the build faster.
Hosting on your desktop can be a pain with uploading the save file, so you can use this to load your build much faster.

This is also extremely useful if your /reloadBricks fails you with something you have uploaded before (and if it is on the server). This is super admin only as well.

/DirectLoad file name - You do not need the path or .bls in the command, just the save name you want to load. (It will filter .bls anyways)
Example: /DirectLoad The Bedroom

/GetSaveFiles - Shows you all the save files that you can directly load from the server.

Download Server_DirectLoad
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 11:00:39 PM by Advanced Bot »

are you saying it can load saves from my local blockland directory saves file to the server if I'm using my CBM hosted server? because that's the only way it would be faster than using the FTP to transfer the save file to the server and then /reloadbricks. Also, it would be cool to have load as ownership or public options

are you saying it can load saves from my local blockland
No.
If using a VPS, you can upload the save there with your FTP, and use this nifty add-on to load the build faster.

This would be useful if I had a way to save directly to my server's save file. Right now I have to transfer the save file from my local saves to the server anyway.

I could make a fast uploader, but it could be pretty laggy

I'll add a command so you can change the ownership options.

I could make a fast uploader, but it could be pretty laggy
I'm ok with some lag as long as it gives me a way to upload a save to my server and load it without having to touch my FTP. It would be even cooler if there was an extra option on the load brick menu like 'Load bricks in server' that would upload the save file to the server and load it into the server automatically, without a long wait which comes with loading bricks in the normal way on someone's server.