Author Topic: (x) Posts!  (Read 12714 times)

It does, the topics are really pointless and contribute nothing to the forum.
Birthday threads and blogland posts also contribute nothing, but nobody seems to care about those.

Jesus christ how long did it take to collect all of those links in the thread
7 or 8

I have a feeling I may have caused this...

have people not learned a single damn thing

making a drama on something so trivial is never a good idea lol

7 or 8
7 or 8 what? Please don't say hours. smh
have people not learned a single damn thing

making a drama on something so trivial is never a good idea lol
Learning? What's that?

7 or 8 what? Please don't say hours. smh
About 20 minutes.

Wow your dramaing on posts that date back to 2008, and you did not set a clear perspective on this drama.

I can tell this is just like goldstein's "don't dare drama me" drama

Btw guys, I reached 750 posts! #yolo #swag #yoloswag #rektm8 #420

The reason I added the topics from 2008 was to show that  it's been a long running issue and isn't anything new. I'm not saying "ban these starfishs from 2008 for spamming"
If it really bothers you that much don't click any of the links past 3 pages down the OP.

About 20 minutes.
I'll believe that.

The reason I added the topics from 2008 was to show that  it's been a long running issue and isn't anything new. I'm not saying "ban these starfishs from 2008 for spamming"
If it really bothers you that much don't click any of the links past 3 pages down the OP.
Is this really worth the drama, though? It seems, at least to me, that you're nitpicking. js bro

I expected this to be a math thread for some reason

y = x - x

find x
DO IT I DARE YOU

lol this is fantastic

in all honesty it is really annoying when im trying to find an interesting thread in off topic that doesn't have stuffstorm in it, isn't a megathread, or that isn't one of those question megathreads where you can only post once in because its a dumb question that can only be answered ONCE

so these threads don't help at all in these situations

op why didn't you include your own 1337th post thread btw
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=219846
???