Killercop311 - "hurr hurr my 10th topic today"

Author Topic: Killercop311 - "hurr hurr my 10th topic today"  (Read 6375 times)

4 days is recent though?
well im just saying posts like these
damp just leave the forums please.
are just completely pointless due to the fact its not aiming towards any specific thing

Shall we petition to add a new term to the english dictionary called Damp Logic?

Shall we petition to add a new term to the english dictionary called Damp Logic?

i will be the first signer

well im just saying posts like theseare just completely pointless due to the fact its not aiming towards any specific thing
They're hinting at the fact that you're one of the dumbest, most irritating people here. Pretty obvious to see unless you live in some fantasy world that thrives off denial.

well im just saying posts like theseare just completely pointless due to the fact its not aiming towards any specific thing
Damp, there's a point where you just need to take a hint. Nobody here that I'm aware of likes you in the slightest, not even other forum mockeries like Outpact and Setro. It's best for you to leave now before you make yourself look like even more of a fool.

I remember when I posted 5 topics in a row on Games then got drama'd. 

Damp your as dumb as the person who drama'd me for that.

Not big suprise

i mean i guess it doesnt matter who posts them, they entertained us, they were in off topic where they should be, overall not really much of an issue. unlike how i used to be on the otherhand, when i used to post just because i felt so proud of myself clicking that post button. "i've changed" yeah yeah but at least i didnt make a topic about it