so my family is extremely concerned over my brother (drama pg.4)

Author Topic: so my family is extremely concerned over my brother (drama pg.4)  (Read 9847 times)

Elder scrolls is eh, although the skyrim vore mod I got off ekas portal ain't bad

Elder scrolls is eh, although the skyrim vore mod I got off ekas portal ain't bad
-Mr Man

He's not addicted to ESO because its a good game, lol. He's probably depressed which led to obsession over something that was giving even the slightest amount of happiness, aka ESO.

he needs professional help not a soccer mom who doesnt know what she's doing

Sounds like he might be in a depression.
You really should get him some professional help.

i would want to kill myself if i played teso too
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 04:38:57 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

I know I might cause an argument or something, but I felt the need to post this.
My cousin was suicidal a few years back because his father was being very uncaring and abusive. I visited him at a mental institute and brought him a Bible. a few days later, he was up and doing things again. I believe that it gave him the words of encouragement to continue living.
You can ignore my advice, I don't care. That's at least how we saved my cousin.

I know I might cause an argument or something, but I felt the need to post this.
My cousin was suicidal a few years back because his father was being very uncaring and abusive. I visited him at a mental institute and brought him a Bible. a few days later, he was up and doing things again. I believe that it gave him the words of encouragement to continue living.
Great... now he's living based on a book and not based on his own ideas and thoughts. Good job.

Buy him a cool book like the hunger games or something

Or request you play a video game with him

he must really hate his life to spend all his time playing elder scrolls online

Great... now he's living based on a book and not based on his own ideas and thoughts. Good job.
Uh... But he doesn't...?
He still lives just like me and my bro's, playing games 'n' stuff.

Besides, he was a Christian before, but his dad's abuse made him depressed and disregard his morals.

Buy him a cool book like the hunger games or something
Eh, I wouldn't read it if I were suicidal.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 05:36:01 PM by BlockoCrafter »

I don't see what's wrong with following a book's advice if you agree with it

Im not really anything when it comes to religion, but giving yourself something to live by, seems close, or may help you realize something to live for, it may not be for everyone though.

Im not really anything when it comes to religion, but giving yourself something to live by, seems close, or may help you realize something to live for, it may not be for everyone though.
Well, I'm not posting here to forcefully convert anyone, just wanted to give my two cents.

well can OP still ddos
he should ddos elder scrolls to fix this