Harsh Ban for Modifying Someone's Map for Pecon7's Boss Battles?

Author Topic: Harsh Ban for Modifying Someone's Map for Pecon7's Boss Battles?  (Read 15766 times)

I am oh so very sorry Pecon that I ever did such a horrendous thing. If I do something that horrendous again, I will personal smash my brains out on a rock. I am very sorry for hte trouble in which I have caused you!

i dont know, still sounds half-assed to me

Blockheads these days...

We aren't talking about a Blockhead... The faq? Not all Blockheads are stupid.

Thank you Pecon for unbanning me!

Holy stuff this is the best thread

Blockheads these days...
can you stop reacting with the dang facepalm thing now?

Thank you Pecon for unbanning me!
I personally think he just got tired of bickering with you.
If I were him, I would've kept that perma ban on you since you were being such a dumbass/starfish

I personally think he just got tired of bickering with you.
If I were him, I would've kept that perma ban on you since you were being such a dumbass/starfish
but he did nothing wrong? if anything pecon has been the one being a jerk, banning him for no valid reason.

but he did nothing wrong? if anything pecon has been the one being a jerk, banning him for no valid reason.
Have you not read any of his posts in this topic? She banned him because he was trying to claim that the "The Hangar" map was his own, and made up multiple lies in this topic alone to try to cover it up.

Have you not read any of his posts in this topic? She banned him because he was trying to claim that the "The Hangar" map was his own, and made up multiple lies in this topic alone to try to cover it up.
That's what i've been getting at. You can't "steal" something that the "owners" already gave to everyone for free. He has every right to claim it as his own- they forfeited all rights to that build as soon as they put it up on an online server. Anyone can save it, play with it, host it, and do what they want with it.

Saying you can "steal builds" is absolutely bogus.

That's what i've been getting at. You can't "steal" something that the "owners" already gave to everyone for free. He has every right to claim it as his own- they forfeited all rights to that build as soon as they put it up on an online server. Anyone can save it, play with it, host it, and do what they want with it.

Saying you can "steal builds" is absolutely bogus.
Equivalent to saying that badspot gives up all rights to blockland since he put it up online, so anyone can claim it as their own. Your logic is bullstuff.

Anyone can save it, play with it, host it
There's a big difference between this, and claiming you made it then lying all over the place

Anyone can save it, play with it, host it, and do what they want with it.
Saving the build and giving credit is one thing.
But, saving the build and claiming credit for yourself is a huge richard move. Then going as far as lying about it in a Drama topic.

Either way it's not enforceable in badspot terms, but the latter is a huge starfish stunt.

I think I understand now what you guys mean. I thought you all were trying to assert in this drama that he doesn't have the right to use Pecon's build without his permission. Sharing and saving other people's builds is one of the primary mechanics that comprises Blockland.

noedit

Equivalent to saying that badspot gives up all rights to blockland since he put it up online, so anyone can claim it as their own. Your logic is bullstuff.
That's totally unrelated. Completely irrelevant. Blockland is a game that is legally protectable and has strong copyrights enforced on it. A blockland save is something that is meant to be shared with everyone for free however they want, and they can claim they made someone else's build with legal impunity.