Author Topic: Harsh Ban for Modifying Someone's Map for Pecon7's Boss Battles?  (Read 15739 times)

Now I have been Permabanned AGAIN for this reason "Rules 3/4/8/10 Prone to disrupt server!" I have no clue what this bitch Tophat means, because I am sure it was the scum-bag Tophat
they just don't understand you

I am sure it was the scum-bag Tophat
no it's because you broke rules 3, 4, 8, and 10

Quote from: rules 3, 4, 8, and 10
Do not be an starfish.
Do not badger, bother, or consistently insult other players.
Do not bother server administrators.
Do not try to prevent other players from enjoying the server.
gj OP, you broke the most easy to follow rules on the server.

Now I have been Permabanned AGAIN for this reason "Rules 3/4/8/10 Prone to disrupt server!" I have no clue what this bitch Tophat means, because I am sure it was the scum-bag Tophat

To start with, you weren't perma'd. And yes, it was I who banned you. Coming out and instantly killing me a 'bitch' and 'scum-bag' without even knowing who banned you, doesn't really help your cause if you were aiming for an unban. But don't worry, it expires in about 16 hours. On another note, this is probably taken out of context, the following image which someone gave to me, who I can't recall at the moment, clearly shows you admitting to trolling:

You also constantly started fights in the server which I had to break up numerous times, until you left sometime later. If I recall correctly, you have also been banned in the past, although I can't prove it at the moment, and I've generally had trouble dealing with you, between now and your previous ban, upon possible others. You blew things way out of proportion, and constantly launched attacks at the other players, who, had done nothing as far as the rest of the server was concerned. Maybe if you read the rules to the server, you'd understand why you were banned. Judging by your 'title', "Boss Overlord", you've been here for a while and should already know. I'll explain the rules step by step from the website since you appear to not be aware.

Quote from: http://bossbattles.pecon.us/rules/
-Rules, 3/4 go hand in hand, aka don't bother/badger/annoy people, which you did constantly, for no visible reason, I might add.
-Rule 8, listed as not bothering admins, which you fought with me after I came to the defense of other players.
-Rule 10, which states to not ruin the experience of other players, which seemed to be your mission, quite honestly.

After you left the server, and more than a couple players disturbed by your visit, I banned you for four days and called it a day.

wait tophat are u the zz_tophat ?!?!?

wait tophat are u the zz_tophat ?!?!?

Ah, no, I am not. I have looked at zz_tophat's posts several times in the past. Of which I hope to better myself, as well as from other users.

I saved the old bedroom map, I really only loaded it in offline mode. I thought it was so fun to just walk around in lol. That is when the bedroom was still there, and I would load it with wrapperup's but I had to transfer to steam and lost all my maps going to another pc.

I saved the old bedroom map, I really only loaded it in offline mode. I thought it was so fun to just walk around in lol. That is when the bedroom was still there, and I would load it with wrapperup's but I had to transfer to steam and lost all my maps going to another pc.
Next Tuesday is the Boss Battles anniversary. Feel free to swing by - we'll be running the Bedroom build all week.

Next Tuesday is the Boss Battles anniversary. Feel free to swing by - we'll be running the Bedroom build all week.

YES!!

rest in kill killer
killed to death on pecons
????-2014