Harsh Ban for Modifying Someone's Map for Pecon7's Boss Battles?

Author Topic: Harsh Ban for Modifying Someone's Map for Pecon7's Boss Battles?  (Read 15720 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
I have not read this thread, but someone told me I should say something about 'save stealing'.

Listen to Bisjac.

I have not read this thread, but someone told me I should say something about 'save stealing'.

Listen to Bisjac.
If you didn't read the thread, how do you know Bisjac talked about save stealing?

If you didn't read the thread, how do you know Bisjac talked about save stealing?
because it doesn't take much to realize that bisjac and badspot go back a long while, and agree on most points?

and how he was right?

why do you question everything he does holy forget

why do you question everything he does holy forget
This is the first time I've ever done it.

rest in kill killer
killed to death on pecons
????-2014

Is that bad poetry or is it meant to mean something?..

he wasnt talking about this topic. you all should just listen to me at all times :D

i don't think any of this legal stuff matters, considering pecon could have banned killer for any other reason he wanted, like being annoying or putting comic relief in the middle of a drama topic.