Author Topic: Harsh Ban for Modifying Someone's Map for Pecon7's Boss Battles?  (Read 15711 times)

I just have one question Pecon. Who is Phantom Knight? The people who made the desert build were REdconer and some other admin on your server, I don't know of any Phantom Knight. Also, I am very sorry for making a lot of drama out of this, its just that I really like the Boss Battles server! ;(
um just cuz u dont know him doesnt mean others dont know him
and some other admin on your server
Phantom might be an admin.

I agree with the ban, and I actually don't want to listen to you anymore.

Why are you over-reacting for a ban that you got a few months ago. Just leave it behind and stop making a fool of yourself.

I agree with the ban, and I actually don't want to listen to you anymore.

Why are you over-reacting for a ban that you got a few months ago. Just leave it behind and stop making a fool of yourself.
Hey, I have nothing against you, but I want my ban lifted so I can play on Boss Battles again, and you are just saying that because I powned you onh Tezuni's CTF with the F-18!

you are just saying that because I powned you onh Tezuni's CTF with the F-18!
Fite me

I want my ban lifted so I can play on Boss Battles again
You completely blew off my offer to lift your ban if you apologized. It's not looking like you'll be un-banned at this rate.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=226283.msg6565654#msg6565654
Read a few pages. Only has a quad-post but the total posting is an order of magnitude worse.
jesus christ.

You completely blew off my offer to lift your ban if you apologized. It's not looking like you'll be un-banned at this rate.
Well, he did sorta apologise, but then he started acting like an idiot one post later and never really recovered.

I did apologize, but I will do it again "Pecon7, I am very sorry for stealing a map and then taking credit for it. It will never happen again, I assure you!"

This occurred a few months ago. The person in question decided to save the Hangar map from the server, load it on their own server called "Boss Battles", and then claimed they made it. This was reported to me by someone I cannot recall now, and after a quick visit to their server to check the facts I banned them.
wow OP is a jerk

you are just saying that because I pwned you on Tezuni's CTF with the F-18!
I have not been on Blockland since the last time Wrapperup's Static Shapes server went offline.

I am laughing so hard at the fact OP went this far.
/nosupport, ban should stay.

I did apologize, but I will do it again "Pecon7, I am very sorry for stealing a map and then taking credit for it. It will never happen again, I assure you!"

u can do better than that

u can do better than that
I am oh so very sorry Pecon that I ever did such a horrendous thing. If I do something that horrendous again, I will personal smash my brains out on a rock. I am very sorry for hte trouble in which I have caused you!

Much better
Thank you Redconer, I am also very sorry how I took your map, tried to modify it, and then tried to pass it off as my own!