Space1255 - "DONT ACT LIKE ME!!1!"

Author Topic: Space1255 - "DONT ACT LIKE ME!!1!"  (Read 9452 times)

Well drama is only for expressing rage.

Kinda makes me feel like stuff just by commenting on this thread so i think we should either close this situation or just let it continue :P

I don't think im supposed to care about opinions anymore.

Drama isn't for expressing rage, especially exclusively. If you're referring to the board, and I assume you are, it is for pointing out who has been behaving stupidly so that they can be shamed into submission or avoided; it depends on the context.

Also, this "situation" has nothing to do with you. You just came in here to defend your friend for his actions.

And I really wish you could get banned for dismissiveness with that comment about not caring about opinions, but I doubt that'd be enough.

And really, it doesn't make sense in this scenario anyway.

Well drama is only for expressing rage.
Uh no. If you think Drama is only for expressing rage you're using it for the wrong reason. Drama is to alert other users about practical problem users so we can ban them from our servers or watch out for them.

Uh no. If you think Drama is only for expressing rage you're using it for the wrong reason. Drama is to alert other users about practical problem users so we can ban them from our servers or watch out for them.

bullstuff

drama is only for 5 year olds who dont have any friends to rage about

space1255 is a good guy, this drama should be locks

jesus christ where did this space circlejerk come from

people like space1255?

people like space1255?
Surprisingly.

That or they're just trying to defend a poor and innocent forums user.

I know space, this drama almost perfectly explains him.

This drama really is unneeded now

Space told me he is done with forums forever

This drama really is unneeded now

Space told me he is done with forums forever
You just look at his sig

bullstuff

drama is only for 5 year olds who dont have any friends to rage about

Haha, you're calling that bullstuff? If anything yours is bullstuff. You seriously think drama is for raging? Seriously? This isn't a rage place. As I said, it's for alerting other users about possible problem users and people to avoid.

If you seriously think that Drama is for raging you're an idiot. No intelligent users use it in that way.

Also quit it with the "space is good guy" crap. That isn't relevant at all to the drama and I swear you're getting extremely close to the dismissive post mark. Feel free to back your case up instead of going, "space iz good guy dis drama locks"

Haha, you're calling that bullstuff? If anything yours is bullstuff. You seriously think drama is for raging? Seriously? This isn't a rage place. As I said, it's for alerting other users about possible problem users and people to avoid. so according to your logic, Space should be banned from servers because of some posts that you didn't like? lol

If you seriously think that Drama is for raging you're an idiot. No intelligent users use it in that way. can you show me 1 drama that is actually intellegent please

Also quit it with the "space is good guy" crap. That isn't relevant at all to the drama someone has too look at the title and I swear you're getting extremely close to the dismissive post mark. Feel free to back your case up instead of going, "space iz good guy dis drama locks" k

space is quite friendly and fun, stop telling the wrong story kiddo

people like space1255?
what do you expect from esphere, he defends anyone

space1255 should loving cry all he wants.

space is quite friendly and fun, stop telling the wrong story kiddo
I didn't say he wasn't, but he acted like a handicap on the forums and got treated like one.

also;
so according to your logic, Space should be banned from servers because of some posts that you didn't like? lol
I didn't say that either. I said:
Quote from: Myself
This isn't a rage place. As I said, it's for alerting other users about possible problem users and people to avoid.
I did not say he should be banned from servers. you're literally twisting what I said to suit your defense.

can you show me 1 drama that is actually intellegent please
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=267791.0
There's tons of intelligent dramas out there. Including this one.

Esphere, seriously forget off with the defend space thing. You're losing badly.