Don't Hug Me .I'm Scared !!3!! OUT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author Topic: Don't Hug Me .I'm Scared !!3!! OUT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3656 times)

i'm at the 4 minute mark

i

i dont want to go on

i dont want to know my special one

that was incredible as always

i saw a video theorizing the first one as a commentary on brainwashing of children

I really like how this one didn't go all out with shock factor. Not that the first two were bad with it, I was just worried that 6 episodes of it would get old fast. But now I know they're using that kickstarter money well! O:

i saw a video theorizing the first one as a commentary on brainwashing of children

All 6 of them are going to be similar social commentary, so it's not really surprising now O:

I don't think this one was as good as the last two. I wish it went off on a more surreal trip like the last 2

I don't think this one was as good as the last two. I wish it went off on a more surreal trip like the last 2
thats what everybody said about the second one

sorry for the double toast but i think this episode has something to do with the black and white view of love and religion and stuff

it wasn't nearly as forgeted up as the other 2 but it was still ok

should not have eaten lunch during this video

it wasn't nearly as forgeted up as the other 2 but it was still ok

not only has the overall quality of the sets and animations and stuff skyrocketed, but its apparently supposed to get even more disgusting

a portion of the budget is going to bloody raw meat and that's beautiful
oh also

« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 07:34:31 PM by Kimon² »