Author Topic: Staticmaps Freebuild [v2] [OFFLINE [for a long while]]  (Read 15784 times)

FREEBUILD
(need new logo kthx)
(credit to wrapperup for this one)

I made a freebuild, where you have two planets, one with the original bedroom and Marble's bedroom on the other, with asteroids.
Here are some pictures.

View of bedroom and asteroids

What it looks like from the outside

A view from inside the other planet

What THAT planet looks like.

Vidyas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPAwnHnWDmU - 'a quality server'

Staff
Admins
Navar0nius (Cybertails1998)
Solitaire (Tudoreleu)
VitaWrap
Refticus

Super Admins
Wrapperup
WaterOre

Warnings

You may notice these near your builds, or other people's builds. These are to warn people that their builds are bad and should be improved, otherwise they'll be deleted.
ORANGE
This means that your build
could be deleted if you
don't improve.

RED
This means that your build
WILL be deleted
if you don't improve.

Changelog
V1
  • Added Bedroom, Earth and asteroids
V2
  • Added new planet with marble's bedroom on, with more asteroids.
  • Retextured the planets (thanks vitawrap!)

Join!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 07:02:04 AM by K3k0m@n »

« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 06:10:50 AM by K3k0m@n »

Nice idea of putting all the maps together. Maybe make a snowy planet with the slopes inside?

Nice idea of putting all the maps together. Maybe make a snowy planet with the slopes inside?
when the slopes is released.

this is glorious

im actually suprised people aren't even reacting that much to these maps. i mean like, everyone whined and whined about the maps being gone and now these things are here, no one is even saying anything.

this is the same thing with the buildable cars, as well.

As an unpaid user who is totally not an admin on this server I can say this is an 11/10 freebuild

this is glorious

im actually suprised people aren't even reacting that much to these maps. i mean like, everyone whined and whined about the maps being gone and now these things are here, no one is even saying anything.

this is the same thing with the buildable cars, as well.
the community is never satisfied

i actually told kenko i would do this, but he went ahead and did it while i was away. its pretty cool. i still need to fix the earth when you have no shaders.

I like how you used my streetlamps without my permission. :/

This is one of the best ideas you've ever had.

I like how you used my streetlamps without my permission. :/
Uhhh.. I made the entire street. I did credit you for them though, even if I built them.

If the kitchen comes out, I'm definitely going to get a second earth and I'l put it in there.
I've launched a teamspeak server for the freebuild, so be sure to connect if you have teamspeak.
And the server's back up.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 10:36:48 AM by K3k0m@n »

asteroid group beta is claimed by the Meme Faction for their great space base