GLaDOS' Clan Tag Ban

Author Topic: GLaDOS' Clan Tag Ban  (Read 2538 times)

I HAVE  no idea..fedorable is just stupid sometimes. he had an idea of that to me i was like "what the F**K"
if you censor the word forget nobody is gonna kick your loving door down and take you to loving jail you youngster motherforgeter

Autism and Ebola. Sick people who think these things are funny. Have you even thought what tragedy they are going through? Aren't you just lucky, sitting there, and nothing is wrong with you.

nobody actually thinks autism is funny except actual autistic edgy /b/tards. people use it as an insuly nowadays just incase you've been under that rock for too long. also, insult =/= thinking its "funny"

Autism and Ebola. Sick people who think these things are funny. Have you even thought what tragedy they are going through? Aren't you just lucky, sitting there, and nothing is wrong with you.

QUIT OPPRESSING ME

GLaDOS is experiencing the classical power-struck host syndrome. Suddenly being presented with so much power and people to stick their tongue up your ass so far that you can taste it.

Symptoms include but are not limited to
  • Achieving a elitist-like euphoria
  • Being so amazed at your sudden e-peen growth that you forget that none of it is real
  • I'm out of snarky comments

But on a serious note, /support, GLaDOS should stop making "jokes" like this.

QUIT OPPRESSING ME
i agree with him but this isn't the place for this

Glados is a straight up 8-year old richard.