Author Topic: 9 Slot Player Type by: killer12568  (Read 13233 times)

Am I the only one who loving hates Futurjojo? The only thing he does is hang around Help, Addons and S+R and (most of the time) criticizes in a way that doesn't help at all. I may be wrong here, but that's my view on him.

OP, don't let some of these people stop you. There's nothing wrong with learning though others' work...

So what? Literally all simple playertypes ever made that doesnt require any major editing (energy, jetting, speed) is quite clearly a copy of the original playertype. Even playertypes i make derive from other ones because i don't have patience to memorize all of the values that a playertype uses. Sorry for any harshness, but this is a serious issue right now. People need a playertype? what would you do? memorize all of the values then make your player from scratch? or the more easy and preferred method: Copy code (or refer to it) , switch it up a bit if that is your thing, and modify/add needed values.
You could just do PlayerStandardArmor.save("config/Standard Playertype.cs"); :cookieMonster:

We're talking about changing a number here.  You guys are over reacting.
Thank you Badspot, everyone IS overreacting! Cal yo tities bros

Don't let the idiots discourage you, OP.
Thank you Greek2Me, but what does OP mean in this context?

Thank you Greek2Me, but what does OP mean in this context?

OP can either mean original post or original poster, in this case 'OP' is refering to you, the original poster.
If someone said 'thats a nice OP' then they are referring to the original post, and complementing how it looks.

those are the values for playertypes that everyone has to use

it's not stealing or copying, idiots. that's how you do it.

those are the values for playertypes that everyone has to use

it's not stealing or copying, idiots. that's how you do it.
Thank you Tezuni!

While the blowback was way too large and i admit to going a bit trigger-happy on that report button before i had a chance to think everything through, i don't think copying someones mod to a edit that is EVERYWHERE on the forums should be posted on the add-ons board. Part of the reason why we need better add-on board categorization imo.

Also
Yeah its funny because i did the same thing with a lot of my soundpacks on the server.cs and nobody ever said a word.
Did this completely fly under the radar?

Am I the only one who loving hates Futurjojo? The only thing he does is hang around Help, Addons and S+R and (most of the time) criticizes in a way that doesn't help at all. I may be wrong here, but that's my view on him.

loving thank you for acknowledging it.

Also, OP is just trying to make something useful and learn in the process, so I see nothing too wrong here as long as he's admitted the code isnt COMPLETELY his (which he did).
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 03:28:57 PM by TeeOS »

Bu- I copy everyone else's code make it 100x better and then claim it as my own too :(

make it 100x better

That's what differentiates you from OP. You make unique modifications.

Welp, we all know your a troll now killer, you admitted it sometime at pecon7's server.

Dont believe me? then take a look.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=268424.msg7954999#msg7954999

Dont believe me? then take a look.
reminds me of gta myth videos where people slow things down and draw a red outline around absolutely nothing

reminds me of gta myth videos where people slow things down and draw a red outline around absolutely nothing
But wait!
If we look in the background of this post...

You can just barely see the faint outline of what could be the legendary Jabberblocky, the great terror of the forums!