Esphere, Futurjojo, and newspeed12 - Moron circlejerk

Author Topic: Esphere, Futurjojo, and newspeed12 - Moron circlejerk  (Read 5701 times)

You three were making pretty stuffty and stupid remarks.
But you're right, OP made drama in spite of you guys disagreeing with you it seems.
Also, at the same time, Op was calling you out for making stuffty and stupid remarks.
Yes, we have both sides of the arguments here, but at the same time you three were constantly posting idiotic remarks and biased opinions. You also kept calling out OP for his mistake that he made a LONG TIME AGO.

You may argue that space had 'flaws' and what not, but you what he didn't do? Stop, he didn't stop stuff posting even after the three dramas. Sure, at first three dramas seems unnecessary, but still he persisted on being an idiot. I also agree that Space was nice... At times... Before this all started he was kind of acting like a richard to some. A lot of it being uncalled for. Hell, I had the same wrap a long time ago. I was being nice a lot of the time, but I was still acting stupid. Except there was one thing that happened to me after that drama; change. I have yet to see that happen with Space even after three dramas. Maybe if he actually ever comes back; he'll change. But maybe it's good for him not to come back; if he can't act appropriately then maybe the forums isn't for him.

Hardly a long time ago, but yeah.  I agree with this.

so you drama'd us because we disagree with you, LOL
Holy stuff I can't believe you're this stupid. I drama'd you because you tried to dismiss a valid drama with biased opinions. Not to mention the stupid remarks and constant bullstuff.

Holy stuff I can't believe you're this stupid. I drama'd you because you tried to dismiss a valid drama with biased opinions. Not to mention the stupid remarks and constant bullstuff.

Honestly, you think everything you make is "valid".

Your drama got dismissed scince the beginning cause it was not valid.

it was actually a bit reasonable

we were disagreeing yes but we did it in a stupid manner

it was actually a bit reasonable

we were disagreeing yes but we did it in a stupid manner

True, but atleast the fact that we disagree counts.

True, but atleast the fact that we disagree counts.
I don't think that's the point he's getting at.

Futurjojo is an complete starfish.

Futurjojo is an complete starfish.
explain why this needed a four-day bump

anyways, this seems more like a 50/50 split, both sides sorta raise good points.

explain why this needed a four-day bump

anyways, this seems more like a 50/50 split, both sides sorta raise good points.
oh stuff .-.