Author Topic: Esphere, Futurjojo, and newspeed12 - Moron circlejerk  (Read 5714 times)

I disliked them before, but at the same time, they had fair and understandable points regarding Space.  From what I saw, he seemed like a pretty decent guy.
Space was a cool guy imo aswell. I only drama'd him because of his dumber posts. Also they didn't make "reasonable" points at all. "We all have flaws" is bullstuff in Drama.

Space was a cool guy imo aswell. I only drama'd him because of his dumber posts. Also they didn't make "reasonable" points at all. "We all have flaws" is bullstuff in Drama. Space was NOT being sarcastic in any of the posts/evidence I showed in the Drama. And futurjojo was only looking for ways to insult me.
Noedit

So you made a drama because a few people in your drama made some dumb posts?
they were trying to discredit a relevant drama with biased opinions. Blake is has justification for making the space drama, and this one.

Space was a cool guy imo aswell. I only drama'd him because of his dumber posts.
Seems like kinda a richard move to drama him.  I mean he learned his lesson and seriously attempted to change himself so that he wouldn't cause shame to himself.  I think that's pretty honorable.

Also they didn't make "reasonable" points at all. "We all have flaws" is bullstuff in Drama.
I am aware that "We all have flaws" does not fly here, but the fact that the were saying "Ease up, he's a nice guy" when people continued to stuff on him after he was trying to turn around is enough to tell me that Space was beginning to be the victim.  The three culprits you listed, once again, I do not like for different reasons, but it gives them some merit when they tried to point out that many people were beating a dead horse.

Blake1 is just making dramas about everybody from BRN now. Lol.
/notshowingopinionsonthis
no hate 2 u blake u r cool

they were trying to discredit a relevant drama with biased opinions. Blake is has justification for making the space drama, and this one.
well they're making some posts in this thread that can be perceived as 'dumb'. Will Blake1 make a whole nother drama on them?

Blake1 is just making dramas about everybody from BRN now. Lol.
/notshowingopinionsonthis
no hate 2 u blake u r cool
next up on the drama show:
ragref! :cookieMonster:
:^)

next up on the drama show:
ragref! :cookieMonster:
:^)

Oh god here we go again..

Oh god here we go again..
Joke------->

Head

Christ, Futurjojo.

idk whats mojo jojos situation here. too young or too stupid

Holy stuff I can't stop laughing at this drama

so you drama'd us because we disagree with you, LOL

your excuses and stuff are absolute bullstuff.

gg no re

and

sorry for the doublepost, almost forgot the best part

idk whats mojo jojos situation here. too young or too stupid
I think he's a troll

Holy stuff I can't stop laughing at this drama

so you drama'd us because we disagree with you, LOL

your excuses and stuff are absolute bullstuff.

gg no re
You three were making pretty stuffty and stupid remarks.
But you're right, OP made drama in spite of you guys disagreeing with you it seems.