Author Topic: Infamously has Ebola  (Read 5010 times)

Blah blah blah I'm not into creating anything fancy for this drama but I would like to share with you my experience on StarWars4569 while it lasted for about 10 seconds.

Also, yes I am sorry if you think me saying Ebola wasnt funny and was rude, but com'on, at least just tell me to stop amirite?

I was joking, asking if the person who said "I hate being sick" had Ebola.

Correcting myself, also this was directed at the person saying "*we see a zombie"

Still, just messing around. Then I see a ban message and a second later I disconnect.

I dont know why I kept typing Ebloa instead of Ebola.

Yes I know this is a one minute ban but It was dumb af for inf to not even ask me to stop.

So basicly that was my experience on space's server, I would not recommend giving admin to Infamous, but I dont have a problem with space if you are wondering.

you were being annoying. infamously was being reasonable

op was being a handicap to the host by joking about ebola. I have no idea why he feels like he deserved to make this drama

I said these sentances atleast 30 seconds apart

Im not drama'ing because the ban was completely dumb I was because he banned me on the spot no warning or nothin'

you were being pretty annoying

You know, maybe I should have just put this is stupid bans kicks mutes.

Sorry, my mistake

If I had someone behaving like a moron like this on my server they would be banned without a word as well. Why would I bother? Why would anyone?

Im not drama'ing because the ban was completely dumb I was because he banned me on the spot no warning or nothin'
Joking about a largescale african disease is no expection to me, its just shows you would step that low.

Ah who am I kidding, he is 12.

If I had someone behaving like a moron like this on my server they would be banned without a word as well. Why would I bother? Why would anyone?

No one seem'ed to have a problem with me saying that stuff.

As said before,

I was not spamming really, also the ban was geered tword me saying Ebola not me being anoyying.

No one seem'ed to have a problem with me saying that stuff.
Obviously he did. Since, you know, he banned you.

Obviously he did. Since, you know, he banned you.

I would understand kicking or warning me, but was a ban really nesecary?

You were banned for a minute.
Wow, how horrible a punishment.

You were banned for a minute.
Wow, how horrible a punishment.
might as well have been a kick

I would understand kicking or warning me, but was a ban really nesecary?
You were banned for one minute. It was basically kicking you.

Host was more than reasonable, and you drama him over a 1 minute ban? Surprised he didn't ban you for more.

As said before,
I was not spamming really, also the ban was geered tword me saying Ebola not me being anoyying.

He didn't ban you for spamming. He banned you for talking about Ebola at all which he clearly does not want in his server.