Author Topic: Infamously has Ebola  (Read 4919 times)

Ducky you should really think before you say, it obviously shows your that handicapped to step that low. And to make a god damn drama without realizing how serious ebola is makes me want to puke. i mean look at the drama name

you were banned for a minute for overusing a joke, which by the way, nobody responded to throughout all your "massive ruse".
i see nothing wrong here

Host was more than reasonable, and you drama him over a 1 minute ban? Surprised he didn't ban you for more.

He didn't ban you for spamming. He banned you for talking about Ebola at all which he clearly does not want in his server.

God you people are blind, I said it was one of his admins. Did you even read the end of the OP?

The host had no problem with me.

You were banned for one minute. It was basically kicking you.

Well, cant argue with that I guess.
Ducky you should really think before you say, it obviously shows your that handicapped to step that low.

Yea, look who's talking.

And I guess the people in the drug thread should be ashamed of themselves too.

And I guess the people in the drug thread should be ashamed of themselves too.
ha ha what

Can't you all see? Obama is paying Infamously to spread eboba on his server, thus infecting the entire autism population! WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Sorry to burst your bubble but making a joke about a necrotic disease is something I see justifiable for a ban ._.

This is something stupid I expect from Ducky duck/Nuclear Bear

Ducky you should really think before you say, it obviously shows your that handicapped to step that low. And to make a god damn drama without realizing how serious ebola is makes me want to puke. i mean look at the drama name
well, look around the forums, Ebola jokes are being made everywhere, i haven't seen you say a damn thing, I'm not really in Ducky's side, but this is a pretty bullcrap reason to be against ducky, when this has been going on for a while.

God you people are blind, I said it was one of his admins. Did you even read the end of the OP?

Oh, right, my mistake.

but I would like to share with you my experience on StarWars4569 while it lasted for about 10 seconds.

I said these sentances atleast 30 seconds apart

I read a bit more since my eyes seemed to skip over this small bit, how does this even work?

Yes I know this is a one minute ban but It was dumb af for inf to not even ask me to stop.
a 1min ban is pretty much a warning, like a kick which is the equivalent of saying stop. Host probably expected you to join again after the time was up.

One minute ban? ONE MINUTE BAN!? Holy crap man, that's some serious stuff right there. He deserves to have his key revoked for that.

i think we should ban ebola from our servers