Infamously has Ebola

Author Topic: Infamously has Ebola  (Read 4984 times)

A one minute ban is simply a flesh wound!

or you could be reasonable, and tell them to stop, and if they were smar they would, because you're the host, but you know, you wouldn't get to ban anyone in the situation, so it's irrelevant.

I don't have a problem with Ebola jokes or whatever I only have problems with the crybabies who say Ebola jokes are sick, when it's not even a major problem righ now.

Or maybe if he had any social skills whatsoever he'd realize after the first 2 times his dumb ebola jokes weren't getting any laughs. People literally ignored him every time he said it yet he continued to cram it down their throats. I think if you make a joke and every time people don't respond, maybe try a different joke.

I don't have a problem with Ebola jokes. I'm just sick of hearing about Ebola in general. You are correct, it isn't a major problem right now. This is why i don't understand why I need to see something on Ebola multiple times everyday. Newspapers talking about it, TV talking about it, idiots like OP making jokes, insane people claiming the government caused it, 4-5 posts an hour on my Facebook feed.

I'm loving sick of it. That's why I would ban/kick him, because I already hear about this crap 30 times a day, don't need to see it again.

We should ban that Ebola cunt.

forgeter has hacks so that everybody in the server who enters the same pool of water as him bleeds 1HP every second.

ebola is an easy headliner for news outlets and also a cover up obviously but no less i feel like if you make a stuff tier joke about an overly discussed concept you should be euthanized like a sick dog in front of your family

ebola is an easy headliner for news outlets and also a cover up obviously but no less i feel like if you make a stuff tier joke about an overly discussed concept you should be euthanized like a sick dog in front of your family
You first, then?

You first, then?
that doesnt even make sense and also it really pissed me off for some reason i think it was your trying to be cheeky and now i have a semi erection from tensing my abdomen and facial muscles in anger at your autistic-esque remark holy forgetin stuff you are gay

I have no idea how to respond to that other than saying I'm laughing loving harder at that one post than I am the rest of this entire thread.

Joking about a largescale african disease is no expection to me, its just shows you would step that low.
It's not so large-scale. It's just bad. There aren't many cases of it, either.

Op is definitely the smartest kid on the block

And I guess the people in the drug thread should be ashamed of themselves too.
wow sick burn bro you sure showed em

honestly op at this point you should be happy they didn't ban you on sight for being an idiot

it was for 1 minute and it's your fault
are you serious

I am not seeing where OP was annoying enough to have been banned or kicked. He was making jokingly/sarcastic comments regarding Ebola to some random dude on the server. If I was that Admin I wouldn't have banned him on the spot, but I can understand if the Admin was maybe sensitive to such talk.

Also OP the drama wasn't needed (which you already know lol), but still was a dumb ban.

Would have posted that backfired drama picture I made in Damp's topic, but I guess it's crossposting.
OT: The admin might be sensitive and as a result, I think a drama was not necessary. /nosupport

I would forgetin ban you 2 m8, Ebola isnt funny stuff. It forgetin kills people m8. You best not joke about it.